Author Topic: NBA Playoffs 2019-2020  (Read 179353 times)

Re: NBA Playoffs 2019-2020
« Reply #2280 on: October 11, 2020, 08:43:47 PM »

Offline Linwood

• NCE
  • Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 9
Spo has to do something different

« Reply #2281 on: October 11, 2020, 08:45:39 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 601
Ugh, Heat completely folding this game.

Sickens me that AD is going to get a ring after his antics this past offseason, let alone LA/Lebron getting another one.
This will be their last, barring major injuries on Warriors or Clippers next season. Lebron will be looking for another team to win an easy ship again ang leave AD hanging.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 08:57:43 PM by mr. dee »

« Reply #2282 on: October 11, 2020, 08:59:37 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1410
  • Let's Go Celtics!
It kind of hurts that 2 key members of the big three era (Ray and Rondo) could only get a second ring playing with Lebron.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #2283 on: October 11, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
The thing I liked about the celtics team this year is they fought hard until the end. We never really  lost too many times by big leads like this heat seem like they're about to do

The heat are rolling over and dying.

« Reply #2284 on: October 11, 2020, 09:16:10 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1764
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
It kind of hurts that 2 key members of the big three era (Ray and Rondo) could only get a second ring playing with Lebron.

It's okay, it really makes you appreciate Pierce and KG that much more. They were the real leaders of that team anyway.

Posted by: CelticsElite
« on: Today at 09:11:36 PM »Insert Quote
The thing I liked about the celtics team this year is they fought hard until the end. We never really  lost too many times by big leads like this heat seem like they're about to do

Yeah, it's pretty maddening. Respect to the Heat, but they took mad advantage of us not having a healthy Hayward. Their whole thing was winning close, down to the wire games; unbelievable that the decided to lay an egg at the most important moment of the season. Of course injuries affect many teams across all sports, but the #5 seed isn't supposed to make it to the Finals. No wonder they are getting punked.

« Reply #2285 on: October 11, 2020, 09:19:01 PM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
It's clear even Bam isn't 100% and he's looked pedestrian this series. Lakers really had such an easy path to the Finals ultimately after the 2nd round. Ugh wish the Clippers didn't choke.

I mean imagine if Bam wasn't 100% and  Dragic got hurt in our series with Miami (not that I wish it btw!). Celtics even with their flaws would have won it in 5-6 games easy.

Dragic was a key loss for the cHeat..the guy literally won the series for them against us and now you expect the Heat to win against the fakers without him...gosh, we would definitely be in the Finals if Dragic was like this in our series and not to mention Bam....uuuurgghhh.

« Reply #2286 on: October 11, 2020, 09:19:02 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 552

Sickens me that AD is going to get a ring after his antics this past offseason, let alone LA/Lebron getting another one.
This will be their last, barring major injuries on Warriors or Clippers next season. Lebron will be looking for another team to win an easy ship again ang leave AD hanging.
I wouldn't hold my breath on that.  I'll take Lebron and AD over Kawhi and PG13 any day and that was before the Clips blew the Nuggets series.  I'd take them over the Warriors too unless they can flip Wiggins and picks for someone good. 

« Reply #2287 on: October 11, 2020, 09:20:40 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1002
So this is it huh. The closeout game and the Lakers winning banner 17 just like that.

Terrible

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #2288 on: October 11, 2020, 09:22:09 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 552
Bradley will get his 1st ring too. 

« Reply #2289 on: October 11, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White

It's okay, it really makes you appreciate Pierce and KG that much more. They were the real leaders of that team anyway.

Posted by: CelticsElite
« on: Today at 09:11:36 PM »Insert Quote

Yeah, it's pretty maddening. Respect to the Heat, but they took mad advantage of us not having a healthy Hayward. Their whole thing was winning close, down to the wire games; unbelievable that the decided to lay an egg at the most important moment of the season. Of course injuries affect many teams across all sports, but the #5 seed isn't supposed to make it to the Finals. No wonder they are getting punked.

We had them in Game 1 and/or Game 2 without Hayward. If the C's didn't jack up that last shot in regulation in Game 1, or if the C's held onto their 20-point lead in Game 2...the C's would've won the series.

« Reply #2290 on: October 11, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White

AD says he going to win 8 more rings with the Lakers so whatever that supposed to mean

« Reply #2291 on: October 11, 2020, 09:40:01 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106

AD says he going to win 8 more rings with the Lakers so whatever that supposed to mean
I hope this statement from Davis and tonight’s lakers victory is a wake up call for Danny and ownership

« Reply #2292 on: October 11, 2020, 09:41:09 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson both look so pathetic out there. Only the Celtics can make them look like Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. Can't believe these two lighted the C's up.

« Reply #2293 on: October 11, 2020, 09:47:12 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White

I hope this statement from Davis and tonight’s lakers victory is a wake up call for Danny and ownership

Danny needs to learn how to "go all in" and trade to acquire key players instead of drafting and wasting months/years developing players to become another Rozier or Olynyk or worse, James Young. All those picks, time to trade 'em.

« Reply #2294 on: October 11, 2020, 09:51:32 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106

Danny needs to learn how to "go all in" and trade to acquire key players instead of drafting and wasting months/years developing players to become another Rozier or Olynyk or worse, James Young. All those picks, time to trade 'em.
Well in theory that’s correct but this years draft might be one with a lot of hidden gems where he’s picking. Kinda like the Giannis - Olynyk draft
But I agree ... unless he has some running bet for making the most 1st rd draft selections with Riley and Morey he should go all in