Author Topic: "Pick 2 Draft" 2011 Discussion Thread  (Read 121010 times)

Re: "Pick 2 Draft" 2011 Signup/Interest Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 07:42:32 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I'll do this again though admittedly I might need a assistant GM as my schedule is nuts.

PS. I promise to behave ;D

Isnt Plamb gonna be your Assistant GM?

;)

lol
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:11 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
I'm in for sure ... thanks!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2011, 12:47:00 AM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
I was gonna pass since all of my time has been consumed using what is clearly the best wedding present ever:

(yes.... my friend Jeremy got this for my wife and I as a wedding present)

but then i saw the scrolling text and i was pulled back in....
i'm nothing if not a sucker for scrolling text!!!
I'm in... i had the Bucks last year (and fwiw reached on Wilson Chandler with my 1st or 2nd pick .... looking alot better now than then.)
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2011, 12:50:49 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
I was gonna pass since all of my time has been consumed using what is clearly the best wedding present ever:

I'm in... i had the Bucks last year (and fwiw reached on Wilson Chandler with my 1st or 2nd pick .... looking alot better now than then.)

I demand GC and KC be put in the same division.

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2011, 01:04:31 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
So with Bahku and GC, we're at 19 of the guys from last year/this summer's CB draft.

We need at minimum 9 more guys. If you have interest, speak now!!

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2011, 02:53:09 AM »

Offline The Walker Wiggle

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 758
  • Pretend Hinkie
I'm in, but I want to run the Cavaliers. I'll take the points for degree of difficulty.

There isn't anyway I'd give David Stern the satisfaction.

On the other hand, NOBODY looks better in purple and white pinstripes than I do...

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2011, 08:04:40 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

I got that for Christmas! its awesome
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2011, 08:46:50 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

** Sign up, folks ... this is a ton of fun!! I haven't done a lot of fantasy stuff like some, but this is really quite easy and we had a blast last year! **

Sweet toaster, R ... that deserves a TP! (I'm a bit jealous).

:)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:54:39 AM by Bahku »
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2011, 08:58:17 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones

** Sign up, folks ... this is a ton of fun!! I haven't done a lot of fantasy stuff like some, but this is really quite easy and we had a blast last year! **

What Bahku is trying to say is this is a really great opportunity to put your best foot forward on this blog if you are new.  If you are a long standing member that hasnt done anything like this before its a great way to keep people on their toes.

It is also pretty challenging, you really have to be on the ball and dont want to come out on the bad end of a trade looking like a heel. 

Also, while this is a game for fun if you do decide to play you can't just stick your toe in the water you really have to just jump right in and get into it.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
With the talk of the Cavs and Raptors being eliminated, any chance we'd also be eliminating the Heat?

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
With the talk of the Cavs and Raptors being eliminated, any chance we'd also be eliminating the Heat?

Haha or maybe Heat and Lakers Pick one and then pick one from the raptors and Cavs.

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923

What Bahku is trying to say is this is a really great opportunity to put your best foot forward on this blog if you are new.  If you are a long standing member that hasnt done anything like this before its a great way to keep people on their toes.

It is also pretty challenging, you really have to be on the ball and dont want to come out on the bad end of a trade looking like a heel. 

Also, while this is a game for fun if you do decide to play you can't just stick your toe in the water you really have to just jump right in and get into it.

I'd definitely agree if you are new it's a good way to be a little more active and get to know more people. When I first joined I joined the CB draft one summer when someone missed their pick in the first round.  Great way to have some fun too.

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge

I'd definitely agree if you are new it's a good way to be a little more active and get to know more people. When I first joined I joined the CB draft one summer when someone missed their pick in the first round.  Great way to have some fun too.

It was my first post!

Re: "Pick 2 Draft" 2011 Signup/Interest Thread (8+ SPOTS LEFT!)
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2011, 11:10:48 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
Also, if you want Tommy Points this is the game to play. I swear, no one on this site actually likes me, they just feel obligated to give me tps after fleecing me in trades.

Re: "Pick 2 Draft" 2011 Signup/Interest Thread (8+ SPOTS LEFT!)
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

What Bahku is trying to say is this is a really great opportunity to put your best foot forward on this blog if you are new.  If you are a long standing member that hasnt done anything like this before its a great way to keep people on their toes.

I'd definitely agree if you are new it's a good way to be a little more active and get to know more people. When I first joined I joined the CB draft one summer when someone missed their pick in the first round.  Great way to have some fun too.

It was my first post!

I'd never know about KCatTheStripe's irrational man crush on Wes Matthews otherwise. I'd also never know that Mo Williams carries a tranmissable disease worse than the ebola virus

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner