Author Topic: Pick A Player Total Yards Game  (Read 516902 times)

Re: Pick A Player Total Yards Game
« Reply #1695 on: January 06, 2016, 07:41:46 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Count me in on this if possible

« Reply #1696 on: January 06, 2016, 10:42:09 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Count me in on this if possible
The regular season is over but I don't have a problem adding more players (especially if it gets us to 8 participants).  Since you have no regular season yardage, you'd be the last seed for the playoffs.

If any of the regular season players objects, please shoot me message.

« Reply #1697 on: January 07, 2016, 08:35:54 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
Players that are in so far are listed below in seeding order.  We have 8 so far which will allow everyone to play each round.  will give the other invitees through the end of today to join. 

If we stay at 8 players, we'll delay the team picks until the Divisional Series when we're down to the final 8 teams just so we can synch up with the PAPTYG being crowned during the superbowl.  If someone else joins today, the lowest seeds will pick for this weekend.  I'll let everyone know what's going on by early tomorrow.

Redz
slamtheking
Timdawgg
ThirstyBoots18
Bahku
33-00-32
KG's
JSD

« Reply #1698 on: January 07, 2016, 11:32:30 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
Players that are in so far are listed below in seeding order.  We have 8 so far which will allow everyone to play each round.  will give the other invitees through the end of today to join. 

If we stay at 8 players, we'll delay the team picks until the Divisional Series when we're down to the final 8 teams just so we can synch up with the PAPTYG being crowned during the superbowl.  If someone else joins today, the lowest seeds will pick for this weekend.  I'll let everyone know what's going on by early tomorrow.

Redz
slamtheking
Timdawgg
ThirstyBoots18
Bahku
33-00-32
KG's
JSD
Heard from Roy -- he's in.  New ordering with the 9 we have:

Redz
slamtheking
Timdawgg
ThirstyBoots18
Bahku
33-00-32
KG's
Roy H.
JSD

Now that we have 9 Players signed up (at the moment) there will be at least one game going on this weekend with Roy and JSD at a minimum.  If I don't hear back from wdleehi and darklord by later today, Roy will have first selection of anyone playing this weekend in a head-to-head with JSD.

« Reply #1699 on: January 08, 2016, 07:45:24 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Please let me know when it's time to pick.  I don't check in every day and I don't want to screw it up.
Yup

« Reply #1700 on: January 08, 2016, 08:38:28 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
Here's the scoop on the playoffs.

We have 9 players who've signed up so in order to crown the eventual victor with the superbowl, the 8th and 9th players will be having a head-to-head this weekend leaving us with 8 players going into the Divisional playoffs where we'll go head to head based on seeding.

Here's the matchups

**  2015 - 2016 PAPTYG Playoffs  **

WILDCARD PLAYOFF ROUND

Game One
(8 ) Roy H
vs
(9) JSD

Roy gets first pick of any player playing this weekend.  Once Roy's pick is made, JSD gets his pick of anyone else playing this weekend.  I'm sending out PMs so you both know you're picking today.  Please post your picks in the thread.

The winner goes on to the Divisional Playoffs.

With each progressive round, we will reseed so that the highest remaining seed will always be playing the lowest remaining seed.

Next weekend --> selections will be in seed order.  Redz can pick anytime Monday (1/11).  For all following picks, please make them timely in consideration of those that are picking after you.  If you don't think you'll be available to make your pick this week, PM me with your preferred options and I'll put the selection in for you.

Please note for those that haven't played before -- the lower seed opponent does not need to pick a player from the team playing against the one selected by their opponent.  As an example, say I pick Tom Brady, NE and the Patriots are playing Pittsburgh in the Division Series.   This does not mean that Pittsburgh becomes the team that KGs Knee has to pick from.  Anyone selecting after me and before him can take Pittsburgh.

ALL PICKS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE KICKOFF OF THE FIRST GAME THAT SATURDAY (1/16)

DIVISIONAL ROUND
AFC

Game One

(1) Redz 
vs
( 8 ) Roy H/(9) JSD

Game Two
(2) Slamtheking
vs
(7) KGs Knee

Game Three
(3) Timdawgg
vs
(6) 33-00-32

Game Four
(4) ThirstyBoots18
vs
(5) Bahku

« Reply #1701 on: January 08, 2016, 09:30:16 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I'll go with Big Ben.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #1702 on: January 08, 2016, 11:06:04 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
I'll go with Big Ben.
JSD, you're up

« Reply #1703 on: January 08, 2016, 04:02:56 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
Ok I'm on the clock just looking

« Reply #1704 on: January 08, 2016, 04:20:22 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
Russell Wilson

« Reply #1705 on: January 08, 2016, 09:52:58 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
Here's the scoop on the playoffs.

We have 9 players who've signed up so in order to crown the eventual victor with the superbowl, the 8th and 9th players will be having a head-to-head this weekend leaving us with 8 players going into the Divisional playoffs where we'll go head to head based on seeding.

Here's the matchups

WILDCARD PLAYOFF ROUND

Game One
(8 ) Roy H :  Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh
vs
(9) JSD : Russell Wilson, Seattle

Roy gets first pick of any player playing this weekend.  Once Roy's pick is made, JSD gets his pick of anyone else playing this weekend.  I'm sending out PMs so you both know you're picking today.  Please post your picks in the thread.

The winner goes on to the Divisional Playoffs.

With each progressive round, we will reseed so that the highest remaining seed will always be playing the lowest remaining seed.

Next weekend --> selections will be in seed order.  Redz can pick anytime Monday (1/11).  For all following picks, please make them timely in consideration of those that are picking after you.  If you don't think you'll be available to make your pick this week, PM me with your preferred options and I'll put the selection in for you.

Please note for those that haven't played before -- the lower seed opponent does not need to pick a player from the team playing against the one selected by their opponent.  As an example, say I pick Tom Brady, NE and the Patriots are playing Pittsburgh in the Division Series.   This does not mean that Pittsburgh becomes the team that KGs Knee has to pick from.  Anyone selecting after me and before him can take Pittsburgh.

ALL PICKS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE KICKOFF OF THE FIRST GAME THAT SATURDAY (1/16)

DIVISIONAL ROUND
AFC

Game One

(1) Redz 
vs
( 8 ) Roy H/(9) JSD

Game Two
(2) Slamtheking
vs
(7) KGs Knee

Game Three
(3) Timdawgg
vs
(6) 33-00-32

Game Four
(4) ThirstyBoots18
vs
(5) Bahku

« Reply #1706 on: January 10, 2016, 04:47:16 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

WILDCARD PLAYOFF ROUND

Game One
(8 ) Roy H :  Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh : (229 + 0) = 229
vs
(9) JSD : Russell Wilson, Seattle (142 + 21) = 163

Roy gets the win and the right go up against our regular season champ, Redz

« Reply #1707 on: January 10, 2016, 04:52:50 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
We have the match ups ready for the next round of playoffs.  Redz is first on the clock starting Monday after the final games today.  Picks will be in seeding order.  I ask that everyone please check in regularly to see if they're up.  I'll do my best to track the picks and send an IM when someone is up.  Please do not wait for me to PM you.  If it's your turn to pick, please go ahead and do so in the thread.  If you don't think you'll be available to pick when your turn comes around, send me a PM and I'll make the pick for you.

If there's a long delay during someone's time to pick, I'll use my discretion to make the pick for that person in consideration of those whose picks follow that player.

DIVISIONAL ROUND
AFC

Game One

(1) Redz 
vs
( 8 ) Roy H

Game Two
(2) Slamtheking
vs
(7) KGs Knee

Game Three
(3) Timdawgg
vs
(6) 33-00-32

Game Four
(4) ThirstyBoots18
vs
(5) Bahku

« Reply #1708 on: January 11, 2016, 08:27:38 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
PM out to Redz that selections are now open for this week's games.

« Reply #1709 on: January 11, 2016, 10:16:17 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
PM out to Redz that selections are now open for this week's games.

Cam Newton please

Hard to handicap the 8 available
Yup