Poll

Do you think the Celtics should sign someone for the playoff run?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)
Depends on who they can get....
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Allen Crabbe anyone?  (Read 9932 times)

Re: Allen Crabbe anyone?
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2020, 11:24:24 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
"Free agent guard Troy Daniels is finalizing a deal with the Denver Nuggets, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski."

Hmm... Not sure how I feel about this. Daniels can space the floor, but in order for the Nuggets to be a contender, they need to keep their steady improved defense consistent.

I don't know if Daniels can fit that role.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2020, 11:57:36 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175
"Free agent guard Troy Daniels is finalizing a deal with the Denver Nuggets, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski."

Hmm... Not sure how I feel about this. Daniels can space the floor, but in order for the Nuggets to be a contender, they need to keep their steady improved defense consistent.

I don't know if Daniels can fit that role.

Good to have shooters on the bench.

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2020, 06:44:02 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I don't think people understand how bad Troy Daniels is on defense...

2 years ago, he was in the bottom percentile along with.... Surprise, surprise. Dion Waiters.

Ironically, Daniels just got waived for Dion Waiters. (Or in the process currently as Waiters is doing several work outs for the Lakers.)

Why sign Waiters? I don’t get it for the Lakers. He’s a headcase, in a lockerroom of headcase.

Maybe Lebron is just trying to p--- off Kyrie.

Rich Paul is Waiters’ agent. Makes sense now.

EDIT:  Paul has 23 clients.  Six are on the Lakers (Lebron, AD, KCP, Markieff, Waiters, Tucker), with JR Smith just missing their roster.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 06:52:02 PM by Roy H. »

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2020, 06:47:59 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175

2 years ago, he was in the bottom percentile along with.... Surprise, surprise. Dion Waiters.

Ironically, Daniels just got waived for Dion Waiters. (Or in the process currently as Waiters is doing several work outs for the Lakers.)

Why sign Waiters? I don’t get it for the Lakers. He’s a headcase, in a lockerroom of headcase.

Not a guy I wanted for the Celtics.

"Former Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters has agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers for the remainder of the season, The Athletic’s Shams Charania reports."

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2020, 07:27:18 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834

EDIT:  Paul has 23 clients.  Six are on the Lakers (Lebron, AD, KCP, Markieff, Waiters, Tucker), with JR Smith just missing their roster.

Marcus Morris was Paul client while with Celtics. Paul dropped him after Morris backed out of Spurs handshake deal. To Paul's credit.

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2020, 07:33:53 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Marcus Morris was Paul client while with Celtics. Paul dropped him after Morris backed out of Spurs handshake deal. To Paul's credit.

It would have been all good if Marcus dumped SA for LAL.

But, Markieff is the Morris brother on the Lakers.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes