Author Topic: 30 Teams In 30 Days: Denver Nuggets  (Read 1518 times)

30 Teams In 30 Days: Denver Nuggets
« on: October 01, 2008, 12:18:05 AM »

Offline CelticBalla32

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 303
  • Anything is possible
For those unfamiliar, basically what I'm doing is making decent-sized team previews, one per day in alphabetical order. Today's featured team is the Denver Nuggets.

Teaser:

Alright, the Nuggets can score as many points as any other team in the NBA, but the problem is that they can also give up as many points as anyone else in the process. By handing an annual Defensive Player of the Year candidate like Marcus Camby to the Clippers, Denver is now left without an anchor on perhaps the most important end of the floor. Granted, Camby is more of an active roamer than a lock-down post defender, but that’s saying a hell of a lot more than you can speak of anybody else on this roster.

The 2008-2009 Denver Nuggets have the potential to be the absolute worst defensive team in the history of this league, and I’m not trying to crack an exaggerative joke by noting that. I’m dead serious. Unless this team goes on to break countless offensive records this coming season, little hope is preserved for the men in baby blue.

Read the Full Article Here

Tomorrow: Detroit Pistons

Previous Entries:

30 Teams In 30 Days: Atlanta Hawks
30 Teams In 30 Days: Boston Celtics
30 Teams In 30 Days: Charlotte Bobcats
30 Teams In 30 Days: Chicago Bulls
30 Teams In 30 Days: Cleveland Cavaliers
30 Teams In 30 Days: Dallas Mavericks
Check out my blog, Chapsketblog - http://chapsketblog.wordpress.com/