Author Topic: 2017-18 EPL Season  (Read 54843 times)

Re: 2017-18 EPL Season
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2017, 11:01:03 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
We may not finish in the top four, we may not amount to anything this year.

But at least, for now, I can say...

NORTH LONDON IS RED

Of course, he did not see any decisions go their way!  Classic Wenger... ::)

We got scored on an offside call that was much more blatant than the Mustafi one. I say we just got even.

And I think Wenger agrees.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2017, 12:18:28 PM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
We may not finish in the top four, we may not amount to anything this year.

But at least, for now, I can say...

NORTH LONDON IS RED

Of course, he did not see any decisions go their way!  Classic Wenger... ::)

We got scored on an offside call that was much more blatant than the Mustafi one. I say we just got even.

And I think Wenger agrees.

Wenger's continuing castigation of Sterling is beyond ridiculous.  I think AW is a disgrace to the EPL.

« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2017, 12:45:55 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Just got back in time at night for the City game, and man they look great, especially DeBruyne who's living up to that 70 million. I had to sleep for the United game though, anyone who watched that game can tell me did they play well as a whole or was it just us parking the bus again?
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2017, 01:40:40 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
Arsenal has a shot at the top 4 with draws from Tottenham and Chelsea last night. Meanwhile United got their 3 points with a gritty win over Brighton. Hope Rashford acclimates to the RW position quickly, he's a bit hestitant and it's hurting the offense. Also Martial needs to be more aggressive, he has the ability but is just too passive.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:44:10 PM by Somebody »
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2017, 02:37:49 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
Arsenal has a shot at the top 4 with draws from Tottenham and Chelsea last night. Meanwhile United got their 3 points with a gritty win over Newcastle. Hope Rashford acclimates to the RW position quickly, he's a bit hestitant and it's hurting the offense. Also Martial needs to be more aggressive, he has the ability but is just too passive.

Ummm...wondering if you really viewed MU's match today, which was a 1-0 win against.....BRIGHTON HOVE & ALBION.  ;)  You lads have Arsenal next Saturday! 

« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2017, 10:51:43 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
Arsenal has a shot at the top 4 with draws from Tottenham and Chelsea last night. Meanwhile United got their 3 points with a gritty win over Brighton. Hope Rashford acclimates to the RW position quickly, he's a bit hestitant and it's hurting the offense. Also Martial needs to be more aggressive, he has the ability but is just too passive.

Ummm...wondering if you really viewed MU's match today, which was a 1-0 win against.....BRIGHTON HOVE & ALBION.  ;)  You lads have Arsenal next Saturday!
Yeah I did watch the match, that's why I said it was gritty, it was certainly not a really convincing win. Anyways rejoice Yoki, ARSENAL IS FOURTH!!!
Edit: oh LOL sorry I mistyped the team, I was busy at the time. I'll enjoy watching how Arsenal copes with us playing Fellaini and Ibra at the CAM position.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:44:46 PM by Somebody »
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2017, 03:51:02 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton

Yeah I did watch the match, that's why I said it was gritty, it was certainly not a really convincing win. Anyways rejoice Yoki, ARSENAL IS FOURTH!!!
Edit: oh LOL sorry I mistyped the team, I was busy at the time. I'll enjoy watching how Arsenal copes with us playing Fellaini and Ibra at the CAM position.

Mistype?  More like "mistook."  :)  I fully expect United to steamroller Arsenal, and I think you would enjoy that immensely!  However, it now appears that Lukaku may miss both the Arsenal and City matches due to a three-match ban for his kicking Gaetan Bong (missed with the first kick, connected with the second). 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:57:34 AM by Sixth Man »

« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2017, 03:58:24 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

Mistype?  More like "mistook."  :)  I fully expect United to steamroller Arsenal, and I think you would enjoy that immensely!  However, it now appears that Lukaku may miss both the Arsenal and City matches due to a three-match ban for his kicking Gaetan Bong (missed with the first kick, connected with the second).
Well we'd just play MVP Fellaini at ST! 8) Anyways I think Rashford would hold the fort against Watford before the two derbies and Ibra may play against Arsenal and Man City.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2017, 02:44:47 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton

Well we'd just play MVP Fellaini at ST! 8) Anyways I think Rashford would hold the fort against Watford before the two derbies and Ibra may play against Arsenal and Man City.

FA gives Lukaku a pass for the backheel kick to the groin...!  Say it ain't so, Joe. 

« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2017, 08:57:00 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

FA gives Lukaku a pass for the backheel kick to the groin...!  Say it ain't so, Joe.
Lol that was pretty Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ed. Should've at least gotten a yellow card.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2017, 09:00:26 PM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton

Lol that was pretty ****ed. Should've at least gotten a yellow card.

What happens when the next player kicks an opponent?  In theory, the FA would have a very difficult time justifying any penalty against said offender. 

« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2017, 12:18:21 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

What happens when the next player kicks an opponent?  In theory, the FA would have a very difficult time justifying any penalty against said offender.
Probably unless it causes the opposing player significant pain/injury or was blatantly intentional like what Ibra did.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2017, 05:42:36 PM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton

Probably unless it causes the opposing player significant pain/injury or was blatantly intentional like what Ibra did.

Then again, it's the English F.A., so anything is possible!  ;D

« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2017, 02:22:54 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald

at least it wouldn't happen to any other of the big 6! :laugh: Huge wins for Arsenal and City btw, the derbies against both teams for United will be important next week.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2017, 06:46:06 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton

at least it wouldn't happen to any other of the big 6! :laugh: Huge wins for Arsenal and City btw, the derbies against both teams for United will be important next week.

Match against Arsenal in a few hours isn't a "derby" of course.  However, for the first time EVER, I will be supporting United in a match against Arsenal.  The disgusting behavior of Wenger has pushed me past my breaking point - I wish nothing but the worst for that horrible withered-up prune of a man.