Author Topic: there is a way extend our window 1 more year (or more)  (Read 981 times)

there is a way extend our window 1 more year (or more)
« on: May 07, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »

Offline stylo617617

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 33
im by no means giving up on our season but thinking about a tweet that celticsblog posted earlier kg is on his last year next year making idk 20 mill?

well thats a contract teams want kinda like ray's a few years back well we can trade that 20 mill contract for some talent good talent ..the name i think of is someone like al jefferson ..increase that contract value with a s&t with glen davis (trust me danny is letting him walk & resigning jeff green,plus jeff can be play 2 positions  get his minutes that way) and of course utah would likely buy kg out & kg could come back of course

al jefferson was an example so feel free to bring up names & stuff i with kg's 21 mill plus baby's probable 7-9 mill range thats alot of talent we can being back in the off season

al jefferson is the number 1 guy i would call for in the off season if i were danny plus whoever would we need to complete the deal most likely a 3 team deal

but my dream would probably get hampered by the new cba (hopefully not) & with a shortened season theat increases our chances even more for another title run

bring in al
resign jeff
rondo will get better
shortened season (more rest for the big 3)

i cant see why we wont be a heavy contender with my proposed idea

thoughts?? thanks for reading

p.s.

go celtics !! i still think we can & will beat miami were a diffrent team with shaq & everyone knows that