Author Topic: How Do I Post Playoff Tickets for Resale?  (Read 2483 times)

How Do I Post Playoff Tickets for Resale?
« on: April 11, 2016, 03:56:00 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
So the resale site is now showing the playoff tickets for the first round. You can buy them by clicking on Buy Tickets (There are plenty available.) but, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to post my tickets for sale. Clicking on "Sell Tickets" takes me into my Account Manager, but there's nothing in here that allows me to post the playoff tickets.

A TP to anyone who can help me.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: How Do I Post Playoff Tickets for Resale?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 04:26:08 PM »

Offline kmannhl1

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
I don't think we can list them in there yet because our tickets are not active in our accounts yet and we don't have barcodes to use to list them.....Celts said they would be in our accounts sometime this week though.....those tickets listed are probably from Ticketmaster sales this past week

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 05:19:02 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
I don't think we can list them in there yet because our tickets are not active in our accounts yet and we don't have barcodes to use to list them.....Celts said they would be in our accounts sometime this week though.....those tickets listed are probably from Ticketmaster sales this past week

+1

That's similar to what my rep, who is excellent told me. But he also said that they aren't yet available no nbatickets.com yet, which they are:

http://www.ticketsnow.com/nba/boston-celtics-tickets/

Mike

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 11:30:16 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
My tickets for the first two games just became available to post. I had no problem posting my own seats, but there appear to be some technical issues if you are trying to repost any additional seats you bought.

Mike

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 12:21:13 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
Was finally able to get all my tickets reposted for each of the first three games. It should be available now.

Mike