Author Topic: Celtics Sixth Man--USA TEAM or Auerbach Center  (Read 1437 times)

Celtics Sixth Man--USA TEAM or Auerbach Center
« on: August 21, 2019, 10:07:01 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
I vote the Auerbach Center--with the rookies and Hayward there all summer.The access to trainers and this world class facility..It has players sticking around and just bristles Celtics Pride, The collection of young guys staying in town have this at their fingertips.Hayward said he is impressed by their work ethic  and its just down the street for Robert Williams.And they have a chef and free healthy food.
So we have one set of young guys working out with coaches in Boston and another playing for Team USA across the Pacific Ocean.Getting daily reps against the best young guys and best coaching from a completely different perspective.

Re: Celtics Sixth Man--USA TEAM or Auerbach Center
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 08:17:40 PM »

Offline thebee78

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 1
I vote the Auerbach Center

This vote has aged well.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
i agree rollie. i am impressed by how many of the celtics are working out together.

oh, and a first tp to bee. welcome to celticsstrong. enjoy posting here.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 07:51:30 AM »

Online Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 976
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Since I take the Mass Pike to work, drive within 60 feet of the Auerbach Center, twice a day.  I never fail to think about the players who have been hanging around this summer, and how the team may be turning over a new leaf this upcoming season.

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 12:44:36 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
Yeah, I'm all in on the Auerbach Center.  What a facility and as one other poster said, look at the guys who have stayed in Boston this summer and worked there!
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."