Author Topic: My thoughts on Spurs game  (Read 942 times)

My thoughts on Spurs game
« on: December 09, 2017, 03:16:04 PM »

Offline playdream

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 88
A very entertaining game, it's been a while for me to follow most of the game on live
Very impressive of how many good shots we are able to create against the elite Spurs defense, we still miss a ton of them, but that's the process-first practice to create the shots and then practice to make them at a high rate, the later will be easy to do(as we have seen in last year's team).

Morris still sucks but it's fine, as stated above it's a process, it took KI ~15games(and preseason) to learn the plays and then he can now focus on making the shots, the same should go for Morris, he should be good after the Allstar break(if his knee is fine).

Rozier has broke THE WALL this season for he is clearly improving his finish and play in control, he gained the confidence he need and now he is only going up and the speed will not be slow.

Smart's shooting numbers dropped back as expected, but he already find confidence in his new form, knowing now it only needs time to be refined, thus he is now focusing on improving his offensive decision making, including shoot less threes(he needed those shots to find confidence, now he doesn't), and is already contributing nicely for the team in that regard, his shot still need at least a summer time, which means we will be able to lock him up cheap and get a steal contract.

This is the first time i see Tatum really pushing to attack more(and the result was good) , i see it as he has been pacing himself mainly because he is not strong enough now and will have trouble to finish in traffic(more so for the injury-preventing aspect), and like KI he is also comfortable enough now so is starting to test his limit, the muscle will need time but that's the easy part, now my only concern for him is his defense footwork(lateral-speed), if he can improve that he will definitely be a superstar