Author Topic: Knicks (38-27) at Celtics (45-19) Game #65 3/5/23  (Read 14193 times)

Re: Knicks (38-27) at Celtics (45-19) Game #65 3/5/23
« Reply #780 on: March 06, 2023, 06:48:43 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
I wonder how the postgame interviews are going to sound and what quotes we get

But if these guys are still smiling or acting like everything’s fine even after this loss, then that’s not a good sign

It’s a long season but no way should they be satisfied right now

Being honest though, what do we really expect them to say? If they start slitting wrists and acting like it's a huge crisis, I'm sure the media will jump all over it and then we will see articles saying "Celtics are in a state of panic". They have to remain even keeled, operate in a bubble, tune out the outside noise, because they have a game tonight and 17 more to come and they can't set that sense of panic that the fanbase feels affect them. Fans are allowed to panic, because we're watching the games, not playing. I know we want the players to share our sense of panic and frustration, we want them to share our pain, because it makes us feel like they care. I will say that I think whatever a player or coach says in public usually has little bearing on what they say in private, just as we may feel frustrated about things at work but hide it under a veneer of professionalism. I'm sure they all know that they're not playing well, these are professionals right  :police:

Ultimately I could care less what they say, I would rather they do their talking on the court and show some improvements there, in their mindset first of all. I felt a lot better about their mindset tonight than against Brooklyn where they seemed disinterested...tonight they tried, they just couldn't execute well on the night. We'll see what happens against the Cavs  :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Re: Knicks (38-27) at Celtics (45-19) Game #65 3/5/23
« Reply #781 on: March 07, 2023, 12:03:50 PM »

Online Yuckabuck33

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 171
Last 2 minute report says that the foul called on Grant against Randle was an incorrect call.
How do y'all feel about that???