Author Topic: Introducing Myself  (Read 2051 times)

Introducing Myself
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:51:11 PM »

Offline JWC95

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 7
Hello CelticsBlog. My name is James and I've been a Celtics fan ever since I started watching the NBA. I'm not from Boston; I live in a small town in Kentucky. The reason I choose the Celtics was because of a few reasons. First, there's obviously no NBA team in my state. Second, Rajon Rondo, who is my favorite player, grew up in Louisville, which is where my family is from. Third, the Celtics were my Dad's favorite team when he was my age. In the event that Rondo gets traded, I'll still be a Celtics fan through and through, but I'll probably cheer for whatever team he is on in the same vein as we did for the Nets in the playoffs this year.

I'm here because I love forums and I was coming to the website anyway for news. I hope my experience here is fun instead of frustrating because I've had a few bad experiences on forums before, but that is to be expected since we're on the internet right? 

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, yes, I am a Louisville Cardinals fans. Which is odd, considering the coach is Rick Pitino. Please don't crucify me. I'm a Cards fan because my family is from there, not because Pitino is the coach.

JWC95

Re: Introducing Myself
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 09:53:52 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Welcome to Celticsblog! Have your first tommy point! :D

People here are mostly really nice. Today might be the exception since everyone will be fuming about falling back a spot in the lottery for probably the next 10 days.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 09:55:09 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Welcome aboard.  It's always cool to see new members introduce themselves.

Hopefully your experience here is more pleasant than your other experiences.  We're probably a little more "family friendly" than a lot of forums, but that hopefully fosters a respectful environment for everyone.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Welcome to your new addiction.  ;)

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 09:55:58 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Hello CelticsBlog. My name is James and I've been a Celtics fan ever since I started watching the NBA. I'm not from Boston; I live in a small town in Kentucky. The reason I choose the Celtics was because of a few reasons. First, there's obviously no NBA team in my state. Second, Rajon Rondo, who is my favorite player, grew up in Louisville, which is where my family is from. Third, the Celtics were my Dad's favorite team when he was my age. In the event that Rondo gets traded, I'll still be a Celtics fan through and through, but I'll probably cheer for whatever team he is on in the same vein as we did for the Nets in the playoffs this year.

I'm here because I love forums and I was coming to the website anyway for news. I hope my experience here is fun instead of frustrating because I've had a few bad experiences on forums before, but that is to be expected since we're on the internet right? 

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering, yes, I am a Louisville Cardinals fans. Which is odd, considering the coach is Rick Pitino. Please don't crucify me. I'm a Cards fan because my family is from there, not because Pitino is the coach.

Welcome, welcome!

TP, and enjoy your stay!

I do think of all Celtic forums/sites, this is the cleanest, and has the most friendly users. I also recommend Celticslife/Redsarmy for other vital information about the Celtics.

Today isn't a good day for us, but the Celtics will look to bounce back. And also we're going to start crucifying you now ;)

"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 09:59:24 PM »

fitzhickey

Welcome to the blog, and have a Tommy Point.

I really doubt you'll have any issues on this blog, everyone here is pretty cool.