Around the League > Around the NBA

Melo & Houston marriage on the rocks?

(1/9) > >>

Birdman:
Just saw on Yahoo that Melo & Houston are not seeing eye to eye basically..Will they cut him? If they do, which i think they wont, he probably end up in LA is my guess

Birdman:
And he must be a bad guy to have on a team depite his talent..everyehere he went theres been trouble..Denver, New York, OKC, now Houston

Who:
Melo simply isn't a good basketball anymore. He is a terrible defensive player and a below average offensive player given his lack of efficiency. He is a net negative. He cannot help anyone anymore. Houston is not the problem. Oklahoma is not the problem. Melo is the problem. He got old and he hasn't developed his game enough to handle his physical & athletic decline.

It is time to retire.

GreenWarrior:
there's been a big misconception throughout carmello's career. and that is that he is or was ever a good player.

RJ87:

--- Quote from: GreenWarrior on November 11, 2018, 01:21:38 PM ---there's been a big misconception throughout carmello's career. and that is that he is or was ever a good player.

--- End quote ---

I get that he's declined now, but it's inaccurate to say he was never a good player. A 12 time all star - the bulk of that in the western conference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version