Author Topic: 1 Day away...  (Read 2873 times)

1 Day away...
« on: September 17, 2008, 09:51:04 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2156
From a new season of Its always sunny in Philadelphia I've got my Tivo ready and I'm psyched! Who's with me?
The only color that matters is GREEN

Re: 1 Day away...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 09:55:17 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Pretty sweet.

That show is absolutely hilarious.  Got it set on my DVR also.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
Just got introduced this this show a few week ago by my brother, and I've watched most of last season and everything before that.  It's unbelievably funny, but it's kinda stressful to watch for me for some reason.  Something about that brand of comedy where everyone is screwing each other over all the time, and having only depraved characters as protagonists, that makes it hard to breath till the episodes are over.

Still love it though, kinda got an Arrested Development feel to it.  Anyone else like it more before DeVito came in?

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 12:43:04 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2156
Just got introduced this this show a few week ago by my brother, and I've watched most of last season and everything before that.  It's unbelievably funny, but it's kinda stressful to watch for me for some reason.  Something about that brand of comedy where everyone is screwing each other over all the time, and having only depraved characters as protagonists, that makes it hard to breath till the episodes are over.

Still love it though, kinda got an Arrested Development feel to it.  Anyone else like it more before DeVito came in?

Deep breathes my friend. Deep breathes  ;)
The only color that matters is GREEN