Author Topic: CB Draft Reg Season Voting Results - 2nd round matchups announced  (Read 58190 times)

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
People need to vote against Chicago. First no press conference and now an absent GM. Don't reward IP's lack of commitment.

Oh yeah? Check out post 2, page 1 of the central division thread playboy

Are we to understand that when you envision Rebus, you think of him as wearing a velvet smoking jacket?

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Who do I think will win? Everybody. Cuz this sure is gonna be a heckuva lotta fun!

-Start Orien
Co-President of Basketball Operations
All American Nice Guyz

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
People need to vote against Chicago. First no press conference and now an absent GM. Don't reward IP's lack of commitment.

Are we to understand that when you envision Rebus, you think of him as wearing a velvet smoking jacket?

I picture him as he is; wearing Nickleback printed pyjama bottoms and a worn t-shirt that reads, "you.cant spell awesome without the 'eh?'"

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
So if technically it is going to hurt Chicago for me to officially argue and debate for Chicago then I guess I won't do it officially but unoffically expect a lot of support in the playoff threads for Chicago feom me that will be as complimentary as possible to Chicago Do as derogatory as possible to every other team but the Boxers, who of course rule.

All that bs aside. I just think it fair, given that we all know IP is on his honeymoon, that he have someone to advocate for his tteam that is well aware of how this process works. He played the game and played harder than anyone. He deserves a shot at someone advocating for his team without penalty.

That said, I'm not that good at this GMing thing as evidenced from this year's Boxers so....what harm can I do arguing a point?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:53:29 AM by nickagneta »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
so are we starting the playoffs today?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
So if technically it is going to hurt Chicago for me to officially argue and debate for Chicago then I guess I won't do it officially but unoffically expect a lot of support in the playoff threads for Chicago feom me that will be as complimentary as possible to Chicago Do as derogatory as possible to every other team but the Boxers, who of course rule.

All that bs aside. I just think it fair, given that we all know IP is on his honeymoon, that he have someone to advocate for his tteam that is well aware of how this process works. He played the game and played harder than anyone. He deserves a shot at someone advocating for his team without penalty.

That said, I'm not that good at this GMing thing as evidenced from this year's Boxers so....what harm can I do arguing a point?

Could someone give me the cliffnotes on the argument for not allowing Nick to be an official member of the Bulls? Makes sense to me.

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
What's going on? When do these threads open?

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513
What's going on? When do these threads open?

Im guessing at 2pm Eastern

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923

I picture him as he is; wearing Nickleback printed pyjama bottoms and a worn t-shirt that reads, "you.cant spell awesome without the 'eh?'"

It's Triumph pyjama bottoms and a faded Dale Hawerchuck teeshirt.

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
The well-rested regular season champion Chicago Bulls absolutely destroyed the Knicks in game 1. Nobody broke more than 25 points for the Bulls, but 6 guys had 15 points or more. Kevin Durant led all scorers with 32 points, but as was the case most of the season, he got little to no help from his teammates, and was forced into shooting just 39% from the field. Particularly of note was Chris Bosh logging 35 minutes strictly at center, destroying DeAndre Jordon early on and forcing the big man to the bench early in each quarter because of foul trouble.

For the Bulls, Dwyane Wade led with 24 points, but Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh both logged 22 a piece, with Splitter, Holiday, And Thad Young all breaking 15 points in the rout.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:50:32 AM by IndeedProceed »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
The well-rested regular season champion Chicago Bulls absolutely destroyed the Knicks in game 1? Nobody broke more than 25 points for the Bulls, but 8 guys had 15 points or more. Kevin Durant led all scorers with 32 points, but as was the case most of the season, he got little to no help from his teammates, and was forced into shooting just 39% from the field. Particularly of note was Chris Bosh logging 35 minutes strictly at center, destroying DeAndre Jordon early on and forcing the big man to the bench early in each quarter because of foul trouble.

For the Bulls, Dwyane Wade led with 24 points, but Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh both logged 22 a piece, with Splitter, Holiday, And Thad Young all breaking 15 points in the rout.

So the Bulls scored about 140 if im reading this correct right?

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
The well-rested regular season champion Chicago Bulls absolutely destroyed the Knicks in game 1. Nobody broke more than 25 points for the Bulls, but 6 guys had 15 points or more. Kevin Durant led all scorers with 32 points, but as was the case most of the season, he got little to no help from his teammates, and was forced into shooting just 39% from the field. Particularly of note was Chris Bosh logging 35 minutes strictly at center, destroying DeAndre Jordon early on and forcing the big man to the bench early in each quarter because of foul trouble.

alright you changed it but the bulls still scored about 120 right since im pretty sure everyone else scored at least one point?

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
I went back and edited it. Ya jerk.

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
I went back and edited it. Ya jerk.

I dont mind if the Bulls are scoring 140 points if anything im kind of happy cause that must mean they arent playing defense.