Author Topic: Celtics (39-30) at Sixers (9-60) Game #70 3/20/16  (Read 23343 times)

Re: Celtics (39-30) at Sixers (9-60) Game #70 3/20/16
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2016, 07:06:21 PM »

Offline Bucketgetter

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 11
Why would you ever close out on Turner and leave AB wide open???
CB Mock Deadline - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kemba Walker / Tyus Jones / Aaron Brooks
Jimmy Butler / Jamal Crawford / Treveon Graham
Rodney Hood / Nic Batum / Marcus Georges Hunt
Taj Gibson / Nemanja Bjelica / Jonas Jerebko
KAT / Derrick Favors / Cole Aldrich
Picks - 2018 CHA 1st (Lotto protected), none out

« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2016, 07:06:54 PM »

Offline jpd985

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
Starting ticket prices to some of Philly's games are around $6-7.  Man that's cheap.

Nawwww...Still too much

That is half the price of beer at the Garden.

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:04 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Kelly's defense makes Carl Landy look like Karl Malone.

Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:23 PM »

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2437
Well that's 7.8 more seconds than he usually plays Mickey
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:39 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
Starting ticket prices to some of Philly's games are around $6-7.  Man that's cheap.

Nawwww...Still too much

Red Claw pricing
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2016, 07:07:52 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934
For a guy who is criticized for not being a true point, Terry is passing very well.

I love his rebounding ability at his size.  He's really a terrific athlete.

He looks promising for sure.

He is an amazing athlete, solid defender, and already dribbles well. When he goes up for a rebound, he floats for a second at his highest point. He also has that non-Zeller tenacity of going after the loose ball every single time.

If he can find his shot and become a little less deliberate with his passes, he is going to be a player.

When you got this and on a rookie contract, I don't see why anyone would spend semi-big money on Turner. Spend that money on trying to aquire two max level superstars.

Stop that now ....your making TOO much sense .....you know we can 't live without the Extraterrestrial

Well the thing is we have no wing depth outside Crowder. You've seen how big of a loss losing Crowder has been, because we don't really have anyone outside of Turner who can play the three full time. Unless we bring in a Butler or Durant type or draft a wing with our Brooklyn pick, it might be necessary to pay him this summer to have wing depth.

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

Nawwww...Still too much

If they gave me free beer .....I d probably show up in Philly .....other wise ....one town I'll avoid thank you very much

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2016, 07:08:22 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
the celtics lead at half time.  ;D

inconsistent and sloppy at times. but the celtics did a good job in putting together some runs. they need to be more patient on offense i think.

not a beautifully played game, but the celitcs are winning.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2016, 07:10:49 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
For a guy who is criticized for not being a true point, Terry is passing very well.

He is an amazing athlete, solid defender, and already dribbles well. When he goes up for a rebound, he floats for a second at his highest point. He also has that non-Zeller tenacity of going after the loose ball every single time.

If he can find his shot and become a little less deliberate with his passes, he is going to be a player.

When you got this and on a rookie contract, I don't see why anyone would spend semi-big money on Turner. Spend that money on trying to aquire two max level superstars.

Stop that now ....your making TOO much sense .....you know we can 't live without the Extraterrestrial

Well the thing is we have no wing depth outside Crowder. You've seen how big of a loss losing Crowder has been, because we don't really have anyone outside of Turner who can play the three full time. Unless we bring in a Butler or Durant type or draft a wing with our Brooklyn pick, it might be necessary to pay him this summer to have wing depth.

Yeah, kd is the plan. Also, sf in the draft if we don't trade it for Boogie. Hortford is the hot name but I'd go after Noah. He'd be a lot cheaper.

Larry Bird

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2016, 07:11:28 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Free Mickey

Sit Zeller

« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2016, 07:12:41 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

Yeah, kd is the plan. Also, sf in the draft if we don't trade it for Boogie. Hortford is the hot name but I'd go after Noah. He'd be a lot cheaper.

Old Noah > Zeller

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2016, 07:14:26 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1765
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

I think the vast majority of Cs fans would choose Durant and Horford over keeping our impending free agents. If we somehow are lucky enough to get even one of those guys (preferably Durant  :D ), then we will have a little room to keep guys like Sully and ET and we probably should if they come at a reasonable cost.

Either way we will have options. Don't forget the BKN pick which could bring in another big piece if Danny decides to trade it.

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2016, 07:19:21 PM »

Offline Bostoncelticsforlife7

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
Hey guys I just got home. How's Marcus and Rozier doing?
Warning: I am a Marucs Smart homer

« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2016, 07:21:34 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Hey guys I just got home. How's Marcus and Rozier doing?

Both are facilitating well, Terry is still crazy quick and energetic, and Marcus' shot selection is terrible (he's been good close to the basket though).
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2016, 07:23:24 PM »

Offline Bostoncelticsforlife7

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
Thanks nice to know Rozier is doing well, TP!
Warning: I am a Marucs Smart homer