Author Topic: This board is a trainwreck right now  (Read 14529 times)

Re: This board is a trainwreck right now
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2010, 06:22:40 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 593
board is a reflection of the team right now

Not even close.

Yes it is and I'll explain it and put as much effort into it as our team does in a game. You see when a team plays bad, its fans get frustrated and....forget it, im half way done with this response and I'm bored with it. I'll finish the thought in April.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 06:32:54 PM by angryguy77 »
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2010, 06:26:02 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
it seems to have smoothed over a bit, but man Saturday/Sunday was unbearable. There's a difference between intelligent talk and chicken little the sky is falling. 

Its an extremist thing. There are those that like to wallow in misery and those that like to jump to happy conclusions without real foundation to stand on. Those two parties yell the loudest and the loss to the Nets was a catalyzing event to turn up the volume.

and just to elaborate, I don't have an opinion about either group, the thing I hate is when they bicker. "You're not a fan!" "You're dumb!"...and the whole time everyone is preaching rationality as loud as they can....meh I get into it too sometimes but it can be frustrating.

I don't think trainwreck is the right word though.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2010, 06:34:30 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
it seems to have smoothed over a bit, but man Saturday/Sunday was unbearable. There's a difference between intelligent talk and chicken little the sky is falling. 

Its an extremist thing. There are those that like to wallow in misery and those that like to jump to happy conclusions without real foundation to stand on. Those two parties yell the loudest and the loss to the Nets was a catalyzing event to turn up the volume.

true very true, it's frustrating for those of us who are cool calm and collected =)
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2010, 06:56:05 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2526

Not even close.

Yes it is and I'll explain it and put as much effort into it as our team does in a game. You see when a team plays bad, its fans get frustrated and....forget it, im half way done with this response and I'm bored with it. I'll finish the thought in April.

Nicely done angryguy!  I just hope you are rested, healthy and highly motivated when you finish your thought.

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2010, 07:39:18 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

Not even close.

at least you're writing through those painful writer's cramps and not using them as an excuse
Yup

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2010, 07:41:41 PM »

Offline PLamb

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 1

true very true, it's frustrating for those of us who are cool calm and collected =)
Let's not forget rational, intelligent and good looking

;) ;D
Pick 2 Knicks

PG: George Hill, Ty Lawson
SG: Ray Allen, Anthony Parker, Quentin Richardson
SF: Grant Hill, Matt Barnes, D
PF: Zach Randolph, Kenyon Martin, Jon Brockman, Dante Cunningham
C:  Nene Hilario,   Own rights: Nikola Pekovic IR: Kyle Weaver

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

Let's not forget rational, intelligent and good looking

;) ;D

you and me both!
When you love life, life loves you right back