CelticsStrong > Community

roy h. is negative...

(1/6) > >>

hwangjini_1:
and by negative i mean his tommy points are sitting at around -25,789 or so.

that is IMPOSSIBLE for someone who does so much for this place.

so, in this thread i am urging and requesting that everyone in our community shower, spray, inundate, pile on, heap up, pour on, ladle, slather, and generously bestow a tp on him each and every time you see a roy h. post so he can emerge from the depths of negativity and be positive.  ;D

i have been trying to do this on my own but geez louise guys and gals (i assume there at least a few women here), -25K+ tps is a heck of a lot.

but together we can collectively right a wrong.

please join me on my crusade.

gouki88:
Haha, there is nothing incidental about that!

My memory is that the negative TP count was set to mirror the 33,333 posts his old profile had

Donoghus:

--- Quote from: gouki88 on August 23, 2023, 06:06:06 PM ---Haha, there is nothing incidental about that!

My memory is that the negative TP count was set to mirror the 33,333 posts his old profile had

--- End quote ---

It may have also been to prove a point after the infamous "TP Gate" of long ago.

mobilija:
Appreciate this thread. I have in the past made a concerted effort to raise Roy's TP quota but....
In the spirit of Roy's negative TPs, I will instead be giving TPs to posters with whom I disagree with most or otherwise dislike. (TP to the hwangi for the thoughtfulness of this thread, done in the more traditional sense not from my previous stated goal, haha)

gouki88:

--- Quote from: Donoghus on August 23, 2023, 06:08:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: gouki88 on August 23, 2023, 06:06:06 PM ---Haha, there is nothing incidental about that!

--- End quote ---

It may have also been to prove a point after the infamous "TP Gate" of long ago.

--- End quote ---
BRB, awarding myself 1 million TPs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version