Author Topic: Did Max Know About the Gatorade Dump on Doc Before it Happened?  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
I ask this because I'm just now noticing, after seeing another highlight of it that Max had on a yellow raincoat.  He must have known Pierce was going to do that to Doc, right?

See Max in the background in the yellow raincoat?  If you watch the real highlight, which I couldn't find, you can see him more clearly.

"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Re: Did Max Know About the Gatorade Dump on Doc Before it Happened?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »

Offline aliendave

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 15
I think he was wearing it because of the beer/champagne in the locker room.

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

Offline vw pirate

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 9
No, He was wearing the raincoat because he was going into the locker room after the game to do interviews, he said he didnt want to ruin his nice suits.  There is actually a clip somewhere where he says somthing like "why would you pour gatoraide on the floor"

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
Don't be naif.

Even Doc knew about it. The whole thing was scripted from the very beginning. Paul Pierce was faking his injury. KG's interview to Tafoya was scripted. That epic comeback in game 5? Director Mr. Stern. Do you know the true reason why the team went to Rome? They weren't training and running basketball drills. They were taking acting lessons in Cinecittá.

Quitting the sarcasm: no. He was wearing it because he was going to the locker room.

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 07:30:23 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
he also wears it when KG does his powder stuff i think

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 07:38:34 PM »

Offline Section 87

• NCE
  • Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 56
He puts on a powder blue surgical gown, mask, and cap, and a lexan face-shield, for the pregame powder. All the keyboards and laptops get covered, too.

For the locker room, he wore the Gortons garb.