Author Topic: WWE  (Read 163482 times)

Re: WWE
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2009, 11:42:14 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
i believe danielson would fit in very well on either smackdown or ecw

i think he is ready to jump into one of the TV rosters ASAP, provided that he doesnt touch a mic - ever

Hey, jeff hardy was a great M/E'er and only saw the mic once a month :D

but yea, he needs to go to smackdown, which as has been mentioned is the actual WWE wrestling show, unlike raw which is all promo's and 5 minute matches for the most part.

Ohhh Morrison vs daniels to tune up john for the M/E run post taker/punk?

The possablities are endless on smackdown. on raw, not so much.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2009, 11:43:16 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
Always good to see new guys hit the WWE.

that i agree with. 

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2009, 11:46:42 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

that i agree with. 

yea, does it make me a bad person that when the older main event crowd on raw has matches i root for father time to win so mabey someone else can get into the M/E?

At least orton kept the title, i don't think i could have taken another john cena title run....I can only take so many 15 minute boring matches, 14 of which are john getting his butt kicked and the final minute is Shoulder block, shoulder block, back drop, five knuckle shuffle, counter into Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. or attitude adjustment.  :-X :-X

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2009, 12:07:56 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

that i agree with. 

yea, does it make me a bad person that when the older main event crowd on raw has matches i root for father time to win so mabey someone else can get into the M/E?

At least orton kept the title, i don't think i could have taken another john cena title run....I can only take so many 15 minute boring matches, 14 of which are john getting his butt kicked and the final minute is Shoulder block, shoulder block, back drop, five knuckle shuffle, counter into Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. or attitude adjustment.  :-X :-X

pst crownsy message on anime thread?
anything about samurai7
20 of 27 episodes watched during this weekend
seems really nice
plan to watch the end tonight
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2009, 12:12:25 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson

that i agree with. 

anything about samurai7
seems really nice

I really liked samurai 7, thought it was really good.

I need a new anime to watch myself, I haven't watched anything since Code geass  :(

« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2009, 12:18:39 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale

that i agree with. 

anything about samurai7
seems really nice

I really liked samurai 7, thought it was really good.

I need a new anime to watch myself, I haven't watched anything since Code geass  :(

I am in anime mode again
maybe i can give u something this days
I will try

Nice to be back!

« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2009, 11:50:50 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
WWE got another ROH star, I really like this kid too. This pretty much rips ROH's main event apart though (bryan and nigel were pretty much 1 and 2) which im not a big fan of however.

But, should be fun to see how they do in the WWE.

Ring Of Honor has sent out the following statement:

Nigel McGuinness has agreed in principle to a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment

Nigel has been a tremendous leader in the Ring of Honor locker room and, without question, a wonderful performer. His merits, both in and out of the ring, are extraordinary and any locker room with Nigel McGuinness in it is better for it. We couldn’t be happier for Nigel as he takes the next step in his stellar wrestling career, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude to Nigel for all he’s worked for and through.

Nigel has pledged to fulfill his scheduled Ring of Honor commitments. Please join us in Philadelphia, Boston, and New York as we bid an extremely fond farewell to another member of our family.

Everyone at Ring of Honor is extremely proud to have called both Nigel McGuinness and Bryan Danielson their own; and we looking forward to seeing their stars shine brighter than ever. Like many of the wonderful sons of Ring of Honor that have written new chapters in their wrestling annals, we will look on with a bittersweet smile to the future where we have no doubt that Nigel and Bryan will amaze the masses – just like they’ve done so many times in Ring of Honor.

With the closing of this chapter a new one opens in Ring of Honor. We now look to an exciting time where new stars will blaze their own paths, while looking back in reverence to those who came before them. Who will seize the opportunity and carry the torch for ROH? We only hope that whoever it is will carry it with the same respect - the same honor - that Bryan and Nigel have.

It will be cool to see which one of them gets farther, due to their different styles.

Bryan is a super technical wrestler, but not a huge charismatic personality guy.

Nigel is a big charisma and look guy, but his offense is very non-flashy.

My guess is nigel goes farther, realitivly, but im hoping im wrong.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 11:57:03 AM by crownsy »

« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2009, 12:04:33 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
oh wow, way to botch TNA and love, respcetivly. The beautiful people faction is one of the only gimmicks they have i really like.

n a move that will probably take most fans of the company by surprise, former TNA Knockouts champion Angelina Love of the Beautiful People was released late yesterday by the company.

According to numerous sources within the company, there was some sort of issue with Love's work visa (she's Canadian) expiring and not being renewed as needed.

Love, who worked for TNA as recently as the Impact tapings this past Monday and Tuesday, had been working on a work visa originally granted to her from when she was under a WWE developmental deal. The existing visa has either expired or will expire shortly.

One TNA source referred to it as the company's "hands being tied" since they can't legally use Love if she doesn't have her paperwork in order. There was a lot of unhappiness within the company regarding the entire situation going down, although it seemed to be more disappointment as opposed to heat on Love.

My guess is that TNA would bring her back if and when she can get her paperwork in order, although the release would conceivably leave her available to sign with WWE and work there (pending a new work visa).

Love and Velvet Sky, as the Beautiful People, had been the top heel act for the TNA Knockouts division and were scheduled to be involved in an important bout on the No Surrender PPV on 9/22.

man i hope Love ends up in the WWE, could make the diva's worth watching. I'd say it probably won't happen though, angelina can wrestle, but isnt smoking hot.

The WWE's women's wrestling focus isn't in ring talent like TNA's is. not sure love would fit in or find enough women wrestlers in the WWE where she could show of her skills.

« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2009, 12:10:44 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
WWE got another ROH star, I really like this kid too. This pretty much rips ROH's main event apart though (bryan and nigel were pretty much 1 and 2) which im not a big fan of however.

But, should be fun to see how they do in the WWE.

Ring Of Honor has sent out the following statement:

Nigel McGuinness has agreed in principle to a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment

Nigel has been a tremendous leader in the Ring of Honor locker room and, without question, a wonderful performer. His merits, both in and out of the ring, are extraordinary and any locker room with Nigel McGuinness in it is better for it. We couldn’t be happier for Nigel as he takes the next step in his stellar wrestling career, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude to Nigel for all he’s worked for and through.

Nigel has pledged to fulfill his scheduled Ring of Honor commitments. Please join us in Philadelphia, Boston, and New York as we bid an extremely fond farewell to another member of our family.

Everyone at Ring of Honor is extremely proud to have called both Nigel McGuinness and Bryan Danielson their own; and we looking forward to seeing their stars shine brighter than ever. Like many of the wonderful sons of Ring of Honor that have written new chapters in their wrestling annals, we will look on with a bittersweet smile to the future where we have no doubt that Nigel and Bryan will amaze the masses – just like they’ve done so many times in Ring of Honor.

With the closing of this chapter a new one opens in Ring of Honor. We now look to an exciting time where new stars will blaze their own paths, while looking back in reverence to those who came before them. Who will seize the opportunity and carry the torch for ROH? We only hope that whoever it is will carry it with the same respect - the same honor - that Bryan and Nigel have.

It will be cool to see which one of them gets farther, due to their different styles.

Bryan is a super technical wrestler, but not a huge charismatic personality guy.

Nigel is a big charisma and look guy, but his offense is very non-flashy.

My guess is nigel goes farther, realitivly, but im hoping im wrong.

i agree that nigel will go further. 

did u happen to catch tna last night.  pretty cool stuff between christopher daniels and samoa joe.  daniels' mic work was awesome, reminiscing about the two of them coming up, along with aj styles.  talking about the x-division and whatnot. 

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2009, 12:21:25 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
Shocking stuff coming out about love. Apparently her visa has been bad since her WWE developmental deal got canceled and the law says she would have to renew her work visa for the TNA gig, what should have been a zero effort procedure, and there's rumors TNA knew but didn't want to tick her off by hounding her over it (there's rumors the whole M/E'er of the womens division went to her head and she was a bit of a premadona), thinking it wasn't a big deal.

Then apparently one of their lawyers pointed out the penalties for having an illegal immigrant, and that one phone call by anyone to INS would get them in huge trouble. Dixie came down hard and told Love to go get the paperwork done, but when INS saw she'd been in the country illegally going on 3 years and working, they informed her that they would not give her a Visa, and that their may be legal action.

I guess the word is that she may be deported and barred from entering the country for up to 10 years, and forced to pay back every dollar she earned with TNA.  :o

Say what you will about the WWE, but a worker having illegal paperwork and being let slide would never, ever happen under vince's watch.

Now TNA loses a major star for something they could have easily corrected when she was hired if they had demanded the paper work from her.

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
There will be raw show in el Salvador next month.

I saw smackdown 2 month ago, here too.

Sadly they made them here with half the tech. so I dont think i will attend it this time.

Nice to be back!

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2009, 02:02:56 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
Wow, Jeff hardy just got arrested with a ton of illegal pain pills....That sucks, i like jeff alot :(

Bet the WWE is happy he didn't want to sign that extension right about now.

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
Wow, Jeff hardy just got arrested with a ton of illegal pain pills....That sucks, i like jeff alot :(

Bet the WWE is happy he didn't want to sign that extension right about now.

this isnt the first time.  the first time happened when crossing the us/canadian border.  wwe fired him as a result...he was a mid-card at the time though.

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
Does it make ZERO sense to anyone else why WWE would Have Rhodes and DiBiase win but not Orton?  They finally put Rhodes and DiBiase over and had they put Orton over as well, they could have looked like a legit stable finally.  Unless they have Orton turn on Rhodes and DiBiase or the other way around, this makes no sense.
do it

« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2009, 09:35:57 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Is anyone else anticipating the return to MNR of Christian & Edge at some point in the future. I think that would be huge. Given them the Raw belt, the IC belt and the tag belts over time and the push and popularity would be enormous.