Author Topic: Jayson "The Problem" Tatum  (Read 1622 times)

Jayson "The Problem" Tatum
« on: February 27, 2020, 06:29:46 AM »

Offline DrJasper

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
I read this nickname under a video the other day and kinda like it to be honest  ;D

LeBron James said after the Lakers/Celtics game that this guy (Jayson) is an absolute problem in an Instagram post, after Tatum scored 41 points on them and could only be stopped through aggressive double teams. And this game was kind of a breakout game for him on the biggest stage (eventhough we lost..) But he definitely earned a lot of respect by one of the greatest of all times that night!

What do you think?  ::)

Memphis Grizzlies
PG: Dragic, Ball, Carter
SG: Temple, KCP, Holiday, Washburn
SF: Richardson, Anderson, Parsons, Casspi
PF: Jackson jr, Beasley, Watanabe
C: Adebayo, Green, Noah
https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Memphis-Grizzlies/14/Rosters/Regular/2019  +21 Lal 2nd

Re: Jayson "The Problem" Tatum
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 07:25:41 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Would love to see LeBron James "Knight" Tatum...much like Shaquille O'Neal "knighted" Paul Pierce...

Maybe "Absolute"? Isn't that a whiskey brand, though?

Jayson Tatum needs to show off in an epic NBA Finals series...he does this and SOMEONE will give him a solid nickname, lol.

My belief is that someone like Kobe could've knighted Tatum as well - since he personally trained with him and knew him from a little kid

But knowing Kobe he probably would've tried to "Mamba" Jayson away from BOS lol.....

RIP Kobe (and Gigi)

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 09:40:25 AM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
Would love to see LeBron James "Knight" Tatum...much like Shaquille O'Neal "knighted" Paul Pierce...

Jayson Tatum needs to show off in an epic NBA Finals series...he does this and SOMEONE will give him a solid nickname, lol.

My belief is that someone like Kobe could've knighted Tatum as well - since he personally trained with him and knew him from a little kid

But knowing Kobe he probably would've tried to "Mamba" Jayson away from BOS lol.....

RIP Kobe (and Gigi)

I believe you may be thinking of Absolut Vodka. Pretty good stuff, but not worthy of Tatum. He's more of a Grey Goose level player. ;D

I like The Problem nickname since it is reminiscent of Paul Pierce. It doesn't have quite the same ring as the The Truth but it has a similar origin for how it came into existence.

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 10:07:44 AM »

Offline aefgogreen

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 55
I'd like to see the nickname The Fix - more positive than The Problem

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 10:10:26 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

RIP Kobe (and Gigi)

Please put it away from my eyes. I dont wanna see Tatum wear such an ugly Jersey.