Author Topic: Sporting News: C's targeting Griffin, will make major deal soon  (Read 109745 times)

Re: Sporting News: C's targeting Griffin, will make major deal soon
« Reply #795 on: July 18, 2016, 09:09:03 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Geez, when was the last time this thread dealt with the theme in the title?

Guys, why not start your own thread on ****ing about info outlets? Maybe this thread will return to it premise.

Why does it bother you so much, lol ;D? Have you no  Do you not have any grammar policing to do? Ha, ha.  ;D
  ;D my day is complete.

Actually, that was my original, lol, but why is that wrong?

« Reply #796 on: July 18, 2016, 09:46:42 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219

Guys, why not start your own thread on ****ing about info outlets? Maybe this thread will return to it premise.

Why does it bother you so much, lol ;D? Have you no  Do you not have any grammar policing to do? Ha, ha.  ;D
  ;D my day is complete.

It's not wrong, lol.

Have you no shame, grammar nazis? ;)
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

« Reply #797 on: July 18, 2016, 10:12:25 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

;D my day is complete.

It's not wrong, lol.

That's what I thought, lol ;D. What a thread ;D.

« Reply #798 on: July 18, 2016, 10:44:15 PM »

Offline PaulP34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
I'm looking for you to explain what you mean when you say "legitimate". It really isn't a complicated question.

I am looking for you to explain why you need me to do that. I want to know your intentions which you never made clear. It's not that complicated a question.
You could have just said you're not interested in this conversation and you would have saved both of us some bandwidth.

Then you shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Please tell me how the website isn't 'legitimate.'
I've got no idea what a "legitimate website" is, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question. Let's not go through that again.

Larbrd called it a tabloid (i.e. not legitimate). I called it legitimate. It's not that complicated to understand what was being said.

Yet you do realize that tabloids have "real" reporters that spew garbage and illegitimate nonsense 95% of the time, but get some things correct, right?

The National Enquirer is a tabloid.  They have published many magazines with Bigfoot and alien stories on the cover page.  But they also broke some stories that looked like B.S. that turned out to be true (Tiger Woods.)  Just because they have actual reporters with credentials and sources, and just because they occasionally get a story right, doesn't mean they are legitimate.

Legitimate reporters on the Cs are the ones we follow with connects within the team.  Like Bulpett.  He said the Griffin talks have never happened.  So RealGm is indeed illegitimate for saying that this was coming.

Actually, Bigfoot is real. If u dig n do your research u will find that an x police officer and human resources coordinator David Paulides has spent 2 years on the hoppi reservation doing DNA research. They r not apes but rather a human hybred tribal species who actually have their own language. Aliens I think r real to but I'd have to dig n research that more.

« Reply #799 on: July 18, 2016, 11:13:55 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja

;D my day is complete.

It's not wrong, lol.

None whatsoever. And capitalize the word Nazi.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #800 on: July 18, 2016, 11:16:44 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

;D my day is complete.

It's not wrong, lol.

None whatsoever. And capitalize the word Nazi.  ;D

Lol, do we have to? ;D

« Reply #801 on: July 18, 2016, 11:30:17 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
This thread is beginning to look like a first-class pervert convention (that I'd like to join).

Is Blake here yet?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:50:48 AM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #802 on: July 19, 2016, 12:24:41 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
This thread is beginning to look like a first-class pervert convention.

Is Blake here yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSZWRdyBe8
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #803 on: July 19, 2016, 01:42:34 AM »

Offline IDreamCeltics

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
I'm looking for you to explain what you mean when you say "legitimate". It really isn't a complicated question.

I am looking for you to explain why you need me to do that. I want to know your intentions which you never made clear. It's not that complicated a question.
You could have just said you're not interested in this conversation and you would have saved both of us some bandwidth.

Then you shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Please tell me how the website isn't 'legitimate.'
I've got no idea what a "legitimate website" is, so I'm afraid I can't answer your question. Let's not go through that again.

Larbrd called it a tabloid (i.e. not legitimate). I called it legitimate. It's not that complicated to understand what was being said.

Yet you do realize that tabloids have "real" reporters that spew garbage and illegitimate nonsense 95% of the time, but get some things correct, right?

The National Enquirer is a tabloid.  They have published many magazines with Bigfoot and alien stories on the cover page.  But they also broke some stories that looked like B.S. that turned out to be true (Tiger Woods.)  Just because they have actual reporters with credentials and sources, and just because they occasionally get a story right, doesn't mean they are legitimate.

Legitimate reporters on the Cs are the ones we follow with connects within the team.  Like Bulpett.  He said the Griffin talks have never happened.  So RealGm is indeed illegitimate for saying that this was coming.

Actually, Bigfoot is real. If u dig n do your research u will find that an x police officer and human resources coordinator David Paulides has spent 2 years on the hoppi reservation doing DNA research. They r not apes but rather a human hybred tribal species who actually have their own language. Aliens I think r real to but I'd have to dig n research that more.

Regardless of the convincing evidence produced by my Wikipedia search I won't be convinced until we capture one of these half-Hoppi hybred beast men for study.

Obviously Aliens will be harder to capture, but where there's a will there's a way. 

« Reply #804 on: July 19, 2016, 01:52:29 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Regardless of the convincing evidence produced by my Wikipedia search I won't be convinced until we capture one of these half-Hoppi hybred beast men for study.

Obviously Aliens will be harder to capture, but where there's a will there's a way.

Have you seen the show Finding Bigfoot? It's wildly entertaining and gives us believers hope imo.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #805 on: July 19, 2016, 01:59:13 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934

Regarding the existence of other intelligent life in the universe, I think a convincing logical argument has been made based on probabilities and the vastness of space.

I think the argument goes something like this:

- In the observable universe, there are billions upon billions of other galaxies, with many more estimated outside of our current observable universe.

- Each of those galaxies contains billions upon billions of stars.

- It's estimated that at least one star in each Galaxy has a planet in the habitable zone that is capable of sustaining complex life.

- Thus, given the success rate of developing complex life on a habitable planet (whatever that rate is), there's a high probability of complex, intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

Of course, that intelligent life could be so far away that we'd never be able to have contact with them, but they'd exist nonetheless. As far as intelligent life goes, I think that you're completely justified to believe that probability dictates that there's at least one other intelligent civilization out there. I think it's highly naive to think there's not at least complex life elsewhere in the universe, and it's downright illogical to think that there's no life in any way, shape, or form elsewhere in the universe.