Author Topic: Celtics (21-19) at Clippers (13-15) 3/12  (Read 60725 times)

Re: Celtics (21-19) at Clippers (13-15) 3/12
« Reply #360 on: March 13, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
Don't trade the Clipper pick. LAC is a sinking ship.

Am i bad for starting to dislike blake griffin??

I thought the same last night.  I really dislike his demeanor on the floor.  He definitely isn't a player I'd want to play with.  He's got the whole "too cool for you" attitude going on, even among his own teammates.  And in the huddle, he'd constantly space out.  The only guy he'd actually have a conversation with is Chris Paul.

His ego is the size of the city of LA.  Glad we got the best of him tonight.

He's kind of thuggish. How many mini-scufffles did he get into last night?

I think that's a reaction to how physical the NBA is with him in response to his own physical game. Young big men for years have all dealt with it different ways, you can see Blake get more and more chippy about it.

Right, and it doesn't help that his high flying dunks are only putting a target on his back.  Obviously I had my minds on the bigger things during the game (rebounding, playing tenacious D, ball movement) but I also didn't want Blake to reel off 3 or 4 highlight dunks against us either.  So if I'm thinking that, I'm sure there are plenty NBA bigs in the league who are going to try to prevent him from having so much floor space for him to do his thing.

The worst was when he put the ball in Steimsma's chest. He wasn't even fouled hard. I'm glad Steimsma threw the ball at him.
agreed, good for greg

I'd be hard pressed not to slam him if he drove to the hoop and take the double technical.  I did like what rondo added about chris paul how physically he is but surprised he was flopping.

I think the 2 stars attitudes and vinny d's coaching or lack of is going to make them implode

Re: Celtics (21-19) at Clippers (13-15) 3/12
« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »

Offline syfy9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • We may as well put Tyrion in at center.
"This is Lob City and they enjoy the game," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "You can see when they play they have a lot of fun and we just had to make this game no fun. We talked about it before the game how this cannot be a joyous occasion and has to be no fun. Our guys went out there and turned the game from a joyous occasion into a competition."

AWESOME. I love Doc. I really do. One of the best coaches in the game.
*somewhere Chris Paul is shaking his head*

;D
LOL!

CP3 is really one of the few on the team that truly want to WIN.
I like Marcus Smart