Author Topic: Would this team win the tiltle next year.  (Read 3189 times)

Would this team win the tiltle next year.
« on: March 21, 2010, 09:31:00 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Tyreke Evans at the Point, Andre Ig, at the two guard, Lebron at the three, JJ Hickson and Perkins in the front court.

A team that can't really shoot to well, but could definitely get up and down the court and play defense. I personally think it's a perfect scenario for A.I. becuase he's a modern day Scottie Pippen that's a little shorter, and needs a go to guy.   Tyreke would also help  Lebron and his lack of buzzer beater Pressure shot's that Lebron seems to struggle with.

Everything would run through Lebron of course, but Tyreke would still be 2nd fiddle and be by far the most Talented player Lebron's ever played with.

Hypothetical world, but I say they win fifty five games, and win the title at least two years in a row.

Re: Would this team win the tiltle next year.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:48:37 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
What does the bench look like?

Who's coaching?

D'antoni? (If yes, then No)

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 10:08:21 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
First if you remember,Pippen was known for playing some great defense,at times lockdown,never heard or saw Ig play defense that well.Also its to many of the same type players on one team,imo...#1.a lot depends on who they are going up aganist#2bench strength#3coaching#4.my main worry would be Perkins on this team because it looks built for a up/down(racehorse-style)offense which i don't feel is best suited for the Perkolator.   

The only way this team wins a title 2yrs.in a row if the bench consisted of Kobe,Durant,Melo,Howard,CP3,D.Williams,Pierce and Amare.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:23:39 PM by housecall »

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 10:16:43 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

Tyreke Evans at the Point, Andre Ig, at the two guard, Lebron at the three, JJ Hickson and Perkins in the front court.

A team that can't really shoot to well, but could definitely get up and down the court and play defense. I personally think it's a perfect scenario for A.I. becuase he's a modern day Scottie Pippen that's a little shorter, and needs a go to guy.   Tyreke would also help  Lebron and his lack of buzzer beater Pressure shot's that Lebron seems to struggle with.

Everything would run through Lebron of course, but Tyreke would still be 2nd fiddle and be by far the most Talented player Lebron's ever played with.

Hypothetical world, but I say they win fifty five games, and win the title at least two years in a row.

AI is no Scottie Pippin. I didn't like Pippin or the Bulls at all, but that's silly talk.

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

The bench is the Cavs Bench, West, Anderson, Moon, Gibson, Etc.

And I do think they win the title Very soon.

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 10:38:43 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Pippen was a better shooting that Iggy.

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 10:59:36 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.

The bench is the Cavs Bench, West, Anderson, Moon, Gibson, Etc.

And I do think they win the title Very soon.

Very soon? This team will never happen. lol I like the AI and LeBron combo though, but not with Tyreke Evans.