Which do you prefer?

South park
19 (70.4%)
Family guy
7 (25.9%)
Both are pure trash
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: South Park vs. Family Guy  (Read 3661 times)

Re: South Park vs. Family Guy
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2018, 08:55:43 PM »

Offline Billz401

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 101
  • B's Up
Family guy first 3 seasons were my absolute favorite. I had the DVDs and watched episodes every night on adult swim. The episode where Peter became a jouster at a medieval fair and the episode where the family had to move down south because chris witnessed a robbery are still to this day my all time favorites.
South park I haven't watched in a while but some episodes that stick out are "the passion of the jew", the WoW episode, and the Somali pirate episode.
Either way I loved both shows
everyone got so sensitive after 9-11... thanks alot bin laden

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 10:11:22 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Family guy first 3 seasons were my absolute favorite. I had the DVDs and watched episodes every night on adult swim. The episode where Peter became a jouster at a medieval fair and the episode where the family had to move down south because chris witnessed a robbery are still to this day my all time favorites.
South park I haven't watched in a while but some episodes that stick out are "the passion of the jew", the WoW episode, and the Somali pirate episode.
Either way I loved both shows

The Devil's birthday party with the Lamborghini cake and the 3 serial killers doing a 3 stooges shtick was pretty spectacular.
Yup

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 291
I can enjoy both, but I've always associated both with really annoying fans. Haven't watched either in over 10 years. Are they still making new episodes?

Is the Simpsons any good anymore? I haven't watched in probably close to 20 years.