Author Topic: Discrimination - Ray Allen  (Read 3749 times)

Re: Discrimination - Ray Allen
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 07:26:16 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
That's top notch.  Good commercial.

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 07:39:38 PM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
These are good commercials, I've seen this one the Rip Hamilton one, the Carmelo one, and the UNC beating Illinois one too.

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 08:10:05 PM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18
What about any Walters?

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
Good commercial. Ray's always been one of my favorite players and I'm so glad he's a Celtic.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 04:28:53 AM »

Offline christuffa

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 70
  • The Sniper
I commented in the other thread, but another comment here; it's disappointing that j23 has to focus on the past for Ray - he is still such an excellent player, and it has been a long time since they have used him in marketing (save for the become legendary commercial last year of which I am a big fan). At all star time there was the ad with CP3, melo and rip, but no ray...I gues the ad was focused on hustle, but they ought to give ray more limelight.

my2c

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 11:01:01 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
I commented in the other thread, but another comment here; it's disappointing that j23 has to focus on the past for Ray - he is still such an excellent player, and it has been a long time since they have used him in marketing (save for the become legendary commercial last year of which I am a big fan). At all star time there was the ad with CP3, melo and rip, but no ray...I gues the ad was focused on hustle, but they ought to give ray more limelight.

my2c

He's been in Jordan commercials recently.  He was in the be legendary ones.  Obviously they're using these ones now bc it's tournament time.
do it

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »

Offline silvershamrocker

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Believe In The Sleeve
I love that commercial.  ;D

"It will be fun watching the Lakers get those balloons down one at a time." - Bill Russell

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 01:21:10 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

my2c

cp3 and melo get more airtime bc they both have a signature shoe for jordan brand.  the other athletes signed with jordan (ray, bibby, rip, jj, etc), get less publicity bc of this. 

however, within collecting, ray's pe's are always heavily sought out.

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 03:41:03 PM »

Offline youcanthandlethetruth113

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 153
Great ad!
"Perk is not an alley-oop guy" - Tommy Heinson - Feb 27th 2008 vs. Cleveland

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 04:08:56 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016