Author Topic: does warriors dominance equal hayward  (Read 8417 times)

Re: does warriors dominance equal hayward
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 01:59:37 AM »

Offline jakeopp

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 12
Looking down the barrel of that Warrior squad for the foreseeable future might motivate him beside the obvious connection to Brad.The Warriors will attract the best vets coming off the bench at discount looking for a ring.Their situation looks long and getting stronger.

Hayward might prefer playing with Horford  a big that stretches and a great passer.Then the attention Isaiah gets should really favor Hayward.
The  media attention the Celts get as a rising team with Danny and Brad and the focus to build and win another banner. Too  to be part of that legacy in a sports mad great city might be just enough.

I like what Utah has going, and I generally have positive impressions of the Jazz as a franchise, but if Hayward wants to win titles—and I presume he does—his best bet is Boston, hands down. Utah will almost assuredly never attract marquee free agents, and the Jazz are highly unlikely to ever beat this GS team (or even the Spurs). Hayward's title odds are much better over the next several years if he joins the Celtics (unless he could somehow join the Warriors).

If he wants a ring in the next few years he's going to have to join Lebron or the Warriors. Danny would have to pull off some ridiculous trades to put us at their level.

Disagree....you sign Hayward and trade for Butler or George---we are right there. With the brand of BB that Stevens runs.

Cavs got 3 WASHED UP players getting big playoff minutes...Plus, our style matches up well with Warriors....anything can happen....You can't just roll over for these teams.

If "rolling over" means drafting and building for the future instead of making stupid nearsighted trades to combat the best team in the history of the NBA...then I'd rather roll over.

Steph/KD/Draymond/Klay is several tiers above IT/Hayward/PG13/Horford. Plus we'd get demolished on the boards sending out Hayward or George as a PF. We'd be better off with Griffin in this scenario, but he can't stay on the court.