Author Topic: Idea - Since draft night seems like a bust to most, what's your trades and FA  (Read 555 times)

Offline ThePoeticWolf

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 14
I'm going with the idea we're able to sign two max players.  Since I believe we're able to do this, I could be wrong.  The two max players I'm signing are Tobias Harris and Greg Monroe.  The trades I've done are a little different, draft picks might need to be included but thinking this team I've put together would be good for this year, and for years to come with cap relief next year because of contracts from one trade.

The other free agent I'm signing is more a resign with Jae Crowder.

Let go Chris Babb and Phil Pressey

The two trade I'm proposing might sound far fetched, but listen because they have reasons behind them.  I'm saying we need defensive centers, now and in the future.   

The first trade is the Celtics and the Pacers.  Did the trade this way so the money equal out and we can still sign two max players 
Pacers - Roy Hibbert
Celtics - Gerald Wallace, Tyler Zeller, Evan Turner, 2016 or 2017 2nd rounder

The second trade is the Celtics and the 76ers. 
76ers - Nerlens Noel
Celtics - Kelly Olynyk, Terry Rozier but if they rather Marcus Smarts it's still worth it. 2nd rounder in needed, I'm not sure I'd give up a 1st here, unless we kept Olynyk and would be over 2016 1st.   

This is what the team looks like if this is done. 

Celtics
Center - Nerlens Noel, Roy Hibbert
Power Forward - Greg Monroe, Jared Sullinger, Jordan Mickey
Small Forward - Tobias Harris, Jae Crowder, James Young
Shooting Guard - Avery Bradley, R.J. Hunter, Marcus Thornton
Point Guard - Marcus Smart or Terry Rozier, Isaiah Thomas,