Author Topic: Wilbur Theater Question  (Read 6715 times)

Wilbur Theater Question
« on: July 18, 2013, 07:59:58 PM »

Online bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
Hoping one of you Bostonians can help me out.

Thinking about buying tickets to a concert at the Wilbur Theater as a birthday gift for my wife.

I understand it's table seating in the front section, and I can get tickets Section B, Row 2, Seats 1-2.

So if understand this right, section B means we're sitting at the front section of tables, but does Row 2 mean we'll be at Table 2?  And are seats 1-2 on the same side of the table?  If so, which side of the table? Or are are they on opposite sides of the table facing each other?   Either way I'm guessing at least one of the seats will be the very first row right up against the stage.

Or does Row 2 not mean table 2, and actually means we'll be in the second row with another row of people in front of us?

Also, how many seats at a Table that close?  6, maybe 8?

And I'm not a fan of table seating (because your seat doesn't face the stage and you have to crane your neck/turn your body awkwardly to see the show).  Anybody can verify if it will be bad or it's okay at the Wilbur?

If anybody could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class