Author Topic: Bulls up offer for Love. Celtics still in running?  (Read 10039 times)

Re: Bulls up offer for Love. Celtics still in running?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2014, 07:32:29 PM »

Offline slamdunk

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 56
  • I'mPossible
KEVIN LOVE WILL NOT BE A CELTIC...EVER!  Quote me!

how do people still think the Celtics can get love with wiggins/ bennett and possibly thompson/barnes on the table? Talk about gulible !!

Has it been confirmed that Wiggins and/or Thompson are on the table? I have to believe that if either player were put on the table then Love would have already been traded.

« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2014, 07:42:39 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

How on earth did Dieng get injected into this conversation, by the way? Someone whispered that name in our collective ears as though he was going to somehow get lost in the confusion and magically wind up in Waltham.

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2014, 09:14:26 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

How on earth did Dieng get injected into this conversation, by the way? Someone whispered that name in our collective ears as though he was going to somehow get lost in the confusion and magically wind up in Waltham.

I think one of the ESPN people tweeted his name yesterday.  This board, which apparently feels Dieng is the second coming of Bill Russell, has been unable to sleep ever since.

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2014, 09:53:56 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2707

I think one of the ESPN people tweeted his name yesterday.  This board, which apparently feels Dieng is the second coming of Bill Russell, has been unable to sleep ever since.

Yeah, it even somehow managed to make a lot of posters forget about their Kevin Love to Boston fantasy for a moment.

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2014, 09:56:01 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277

Yeah, it even somehow managed to make a lot of posters forget about their Kevin Love to Boston fantasy for a moment.

Kelly is better than Dieng.