Author Topic: Nets Imploding Already?  (Read 41997 times)

Re: Nets Imploding Already?
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2021, 08:51:47 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
League chose not to punish harden on Christmas. Kyrie can point to that and say why not help me too

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2021, 08:52:23 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533

« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2021, 09:08:47 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
https://twitter.com/malika_andrews/status/1349171335986098181?s=21

Okay that's hilarious. Imagine being on that ZOOM call and just seeing him there  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2021, 09:35:06 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Wow, is this even serious. He has taken off for unknown reasons, is attending parties without a mask and now right before his team plays. he is in a virtual zoom chat. Apparently he could care less about his teammates or the fans. Will they continue to enable this behavior? I bet the Rockets might say no to a swap.

Lebron gets more credit now knowing what he had to deal with in Cleveland.

Self entitled, and enabled, a perfect teammate to go to war with. We truly dodged a huge bullet here.

« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2021, 10:24:08 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Kyrie is looney

« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2021, 01:09:09 AM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2485
Kyrie is closer to Billy King than an actual king at this point.

« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2021, 03:14:54 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Wow, is this even serious. He has taken off for unknown reasons, is attending parties without a mask and now right before his team plays. he is in a virtual zoom chat. Apparently he could care less about his teammates or the fans. Will they continue to enable this behavior? I bet the Rockets might say no to a swap.

Lebron gets more credit now knowing what he had to deal with in Cleveland.

Self entitled, and enabled, a perfect teammate to go to war with. We truly dodged a huge bullet here.

Starting to look like Danny may have invited him to leave!!

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2021, 08:07:20 AM »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 620
I hate myself for wasting brain energy on this. I'm self aware that this mental exercise is fruitless yet here I am playing the game. With that said...

I can't wrap my head around how this young man is so well like among his peers. He was voted VP of the players. Think about that...this man was voted by his peers to represent them in their lurcative profession.

Why is he doing what he's doing? Is there a message? Are we suppose to be learning something? Is he so enlightened I am unable to comprehend and instead just accept? Why do I even care in the first place.

For my tinfoil hat friends. I use this KI moment as evidence of the world being a simulation.

ok fine

« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2021, 09:41:24 AM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
I hate myself for wasting brain energy on this. I'm self aware that this mental exercise is fruitless yet here I am playing the game. With that said...

I can't wrap my head around how this young man is so well like among his peers. He was voted VP of the players. Think about that...this man was voted by his peers to represent them in their lurcative profession.

Why is he doing what he's doing? Is there a message? Are we suppose to be learning something? Is he so enlightened I am unable to comprehend and instead just accept? Why do I even care in the first place.

For my tinfoil hat friends. I use this KI moment as evidence of the world being a simulation.

Because today's players don't care enough that a teammate acts like this, there is no team pride any more, and there is no more accountability. Guys are getting paid and as long as long as they can go to a team that's got comfortable weather and or a nightlife that's all that matters.

Yes, kyrie is an extreme form of this but they are all like this today in some form or another.

And really you can't blame kyrie because the league caters to the superstars way to much and there's no bottling it up at this point and it's going to just get worse when other guys see that nothing happens to kyrie.

« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2021, 09:53:45 AM »

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372

Okay that's hilarious. Imagine being on that ZOOM call and just seeing him there  :laugh:

So funny how he called himself Kai Irving and is kind of trying to hide his face like a schoolboy trying to make a spitball  :laugh:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2021, 10:08:14 AM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
If nets were smart they should have bought a Kyrastrophe insurance policy from Lloyds lol
I saw some nets fans calling the kyrie experience that way 🤣

« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2021, 10:10:34 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941

So funny how he called himself Kai Irving and is kind of trying to hide his face like a schoolboy trying to make a spitball  :laugh:

Twitter is ripping Kyrie bad with comments about that. When you do a huge zoom conference call, you would need to be crazy not to think it would not get out. He just does not care as he knows the Nets will do nothing to him. Imagine telling your employer you were sick or had personal issues and then show up on a Zoom call or at a party with no mask later. We would be fired asap.

I hope he never wins another title again. If he wants to make a difference in the real world, quit the sport and focus your time and energy on that. I would then have a ton more respect for him but right now, he is just being a bad teammate and bad representative for their fans.

« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2021, 11:08:26 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 366
So Kyrie wants to get paid but doesn't want to play? This is the guy who calls himself an artist who must be treated as such and then will say it's just a game.

If you or I did this we would be fired. He is getting paid millions of dollars and making more for each game he sits out than many make in a lifetime.

« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2021, 11:13:09 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2954
  • On To Banner 18!
Poor Kyrie. I'm sure his personal reasons for missing games must be tough. As he's seen partying without a mask  ::)

Like at least Harden's actually been playing for Houston. Meanwhile Kyrie says "he doesn't feel like playing" and he probably won't for a while now.

And now Harden looks like he's officially quit on the Rockets...

Harden and Kyrie. Talented, MVP-Caliber players. Guys you probably don't want in your locker room
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2021, 11:25:45 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 392
Poor Kyrie. I'm sure his personal reasons for missing games must be tough. As he's seen partying without a mask  ::)

Like at least Harden's actually been playing for Houston. Meanwhile Kyrie says "he doesn't feel like playing" and he probably won't for a while now.

And now Harden looks like he's officially quit on the Rockets...

Harden and Kyrie. Talented, MVP-Caliber players. Guys you probably don't want in your locker room

Kyrie‘s talented, especially as a shot creator, but let’s not kid ourselves. He’s not an MVP-caliber player.
- LilRip