Author Topic: Tyrese Haliburton  (Read 3287 times)

Re: Tyrese Haliburton
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 09:49:16 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Sac and Philly make almost too much sense to pair up on a deal.

Fox and Bagley for Simmons checks boxes for Sac and Philly. Philly gets a young explosive starting PG, Sac gets a big name playmaker.

Sac would be killer fun to watch with a Mitchell/Haliburton/Hield/Barnes/Simmons lineup to throw out there.

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2021, 09:31:57 AM »

Offline todd_days_41

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 1074
  • B2B 2022 and 2023 Trade Deadline Guru

Fox and Bagley for Simmons checks boxes for Sac and Philly. Philly gets a young explosive starting PG, Sac gets a big name playmaker.

Sac would be killer fun to watch with a Mitchell/Haliburton/Hield/Barnes/Simmons lineup to throw out there.

I hope this doesn't happen. If Philly gets a player of the caliber of either TH or Fox for Simmons without taking on some major contract bloat... i think they'd be very lucky, and a much better team.

One part I don't agree with: why add Fox when you have Maxey waiting in the wings? I presume Philly would rather have 3 or 4 over a 1.

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »

Offline td450

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 254

I hope this doesn't happen. If Philly gets a player of the caliber of either TH or Fox for Simmons without taking on some major contract bloat... i think they'd be very lucky, and a much better team.

One part I don't agree with: why add Fox when you have Maxey waiting in the wings? I presume Philly would rather have 3 or 4 over a 1.

They have the same problem we do. In the playoffs, you need tough minded decision making and playmaking. Maxey looks like a nice player, but is he going to make the decisions in the last two minutes of a crucial playoff game?

I don't really know if Fox or Halliburton is up to that either, but that matters for them more than raw talent.