Author Topic: Bulls (10-21) at Celtics (26-9) Game #36 12/23/17  (Read 15044 times)

Re: Bulls (10-21) at Celtics (26-9) Game #36 12/23/17
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2017, 10:50:24 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Good win, quiet board...
tis the season

didn't you hear!? christmas is back!
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2017, 11:00:55 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
Good win, quiet board...
tis the season

I will be wearing green...
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!

« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2017, 11:01:49 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Good win, quiet board...
tis the season

I will be wearing green...
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!
TP
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2017, 08:15:10 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
This board is way more active for losses than for wins.

As others have mentioned, Xmas definitely had something to do with. I was able to watch the replay on League Pass last night so I stayed away from the forums (and all forms of media that might give away the score).

Happy to see our offense break out against a streaking team like the Bulls. I was also happy to see the refs let them play. It seems our last few games have been inundated with foul calls (especially against us). This was pretty smooth overall. Great win for the Cs!!

« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2017, 10:56:01 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

As others have mentioned, Xmas definitely had something to do with. I was able to watch the replay on League Pass last night so I stayed away from the forums (and all forms of media that might give away the score).

Happy to see our offense break out against a streaking team like the Bulls. I was also happy to see the refs let them play. It seems our last few games have been inundated with foul calls (especially against us). This was pretty smooth overall. Great win for the Cs!!

Yeah last night I had my phone on with the forums and kept refreshing, but couldn't post because I was with my family at a mall for much of the game's duration, and the mall was crowded too so it's not like I could just stop in the middle of the pathway and just post something  :P
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2017, 11:18:29 AM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

That may have played a small part in it, but he is absolutely correct.

This board/game threads are far less active after a win, particularly a blowout win.

« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2017, 11:30:06 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

This board/game threads are far less active after a win, particularly a blowout win.

I don’t think this is really true. Our most active time this year was during the win streak.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2017, 01:32:38 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

I don’t think this is really true. Our most active time this year was during the win streak.

I feel very confident ins stating that, on average, the game threads in particular are far less busy after blowout wins, than after losses.

I obviously haven't gotten the statistics on that, but it seems very clear to me that is, and has been, the case.

« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2017, 03:31:03 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Good win, quiet board...
tis the season

ha, it never left. folks simply started acknowledging other faiths.

and having said that, happy channukkah merry christmas everyone!!!!  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva