Author Topic: Any chance Exum, Embiid, Wiggins or Parker fall out of the top 4?  (Read 4926 times)

Re: Any chance Exum, Embiid, Wiggins or Parker fall out of the top 4?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 03:06:37 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
Exam because of weak workouts and/or the uncertainty factor.

Embiid because of health.  But I think things would have to have increased from where they are now.

I don't see Wiggins or Parker dropping out of the top 4.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 04:15:37 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
We really need to get lucky with the ping pong balls, which always seem to screw us. >:(

I think any of those 4 will help our team, another would be very disappointing IMO.

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 04:21:54 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Embiid maybe ...... He looks like a million dollars ......but he is so raw ....Sully dropped like a brick from Lottery land with his back . And Sully frankly was playing better or way better than Emiid his freshman year.  ..... So that might shy a couple or three GMs .....and land DA a shot at him.

It's do you take Randle , smart , Exum as less risk than a center with a bad back......maybe they will....I think DA will risk taking Embiid ...we are so desperate for a Center.  Philly , Utah , and Orlando all have young centers ....Bucks will take Parker .....sooooo maybe we luck out ....

He could go as low as 5 th or 6 th ......if GMs are shying from Back and experience issues , he just hasn't been playing a long time.   

Exum and Smart and Randle could push there way in front of Embiid possibly .

I'm liking Vonieh more and more .   He may be more NBA ready than Embiid .

If I'm picking for Celtics assuming Rondo is not being traded on draft day or the summer ......

If available for DA .... Take Embiid ,  then Vonieh or Randle

I don't see taking Exum ..high risk , when you have Rondo ......but if you are planning on dumping Rondo and you take Exum .....them what message is that to Rondo......it s a pack your bags message to me.  Same with Smart .....

I'd be happy with Embiid , Vonieh or Randle . 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:27:33 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 04:32:22 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
The best thing about workouts is that it gives gms a chance to question their first instincts. I would honestly be a little surprised if at least one of them slips (but not Parker or Wiggins).

If we get lucky enough to get a top 3 pick, I don't think Ainge will be waiver at the opportunity to take one of the top 4.