Author Topic: Yellowstone  (Read 3931 times)

Re: Yellowstone
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2022, 08:52:55 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Anyone dislike Beth as much as I do? Honestly, she’s so cringe and such a big bully that it’s hard to even watch her scenes. It feels like the writers were going for a very strong female role with Beth, but did so by appealing to all of the stereotypical worst qualities of a strong female character.

I also just find her character unbelievable. Even family isn’t going to put up with that level of narcissism and bullying from Beth. Feel like both her bullying/aggressiveness and Jamie’s spinelessness are a bit exaggerated.

Her personality is so disgusting and obnoxious it is impossible for me to think she is attractive, cold and ruthless to the core is a total turnoff for me. .  The hippy girl called her a bi polar - sociopath……that pretty much sums it up. Not somebody I d want living next door to me .

But , I find her bullying situations funny, like the Dress Store incident  , like Professional Wrestling, she puts on quite a show of vile meanness and crazy action drama .

In real life she d be in a straight jacket locked up.  ;D

Looking forward to Beth’s final confrontation with the the evil Sally Struthers looking old lady .  It’s been building . 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 09:02:52 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2022, 06:19:29 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
The 1st season of 1923, the second spinoff, premiers in the US on December 18.  It stars Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren. 

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2022, 01:35:58 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Anybody watching 1923?

I wasn't super excited about Harrison Ford being cast at 80 years old, but so far s0 good. (That Dutton family has a pretty strong gene pool.  Costner, Ford, Tim McGraw).

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes