Author Topic: Why does Jaylen hardly play?  (Read 4633 times)

Re: Why does Jaylen hardly play?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
Answer: Stevens is trying to win games, not validate the desperate masses who wax hyperbolic on this blog about a rookie with many, many warts.

Well, Stevens is not exactly setting the league on fire when it comes to winning games, even as he plays fairly warty players in Amir and Zeller.

There might be an argument if Stevens were playing Green over Jaylen, but he's not.  He's essentially been playing Rozier over Brown.

Mike

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2016, 10:21:14 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Answer: Stevens is trying to win games, not validate the desperate masses who wax hyperbolic on this blog about a rookie with many, many warts.

Well, Stevens is not exactly setting the league on fire when it comes to winning games, even as he plays fairly warty players in Amir and Zeller.

There might be an argument if Stevens were playing Green over Jaylen, but he's not.  He's essentially been playing Rozier over Brown.

Mike
Given how Rozier has played so far, it's hard to blame him. Brown was in the rotation early on but played himself out a little bit.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2016, 10:34:54 AM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
i love how it's some sort of weakness to be positive and optimistic

I'm optimistic that one day you might appreciate Jaylen  :)
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 02:29:44 PM »

Offline Celtic_Pride777

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 35
Brad has to get Jaylen off the bench more....it's so annoying to see Kelly Olynx and Jonas Jerebko get more minutes off the bench

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 05:13:55 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Surprised this has reached 3 pages without any one questioning the obvious -- what about Russian interference?  Surely no one wants to see Jaylen fail more than Prokhorov. 
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC