Author Topic: Which teams are next to rebuild/ have a fire sale?  (Read 4564 times)

Re: Which teams are next to rebuild/ have a fire sale?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 10:40:08 AM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Of all the topics on this board. I don't know why this isn't a more popular topic. This is something all Celtics fans should be interested in..imo.

Danny said on 98.5 this morning that he's looking for scoring and for overall talent.

Who can we get?

Brook Lopez?

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 10:43:21 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Of all the topics on this board. I don't know why this isn't a more popular topic. This is something all Celtics fans should be interested in..imo.

Danny said on 98.5 this morning that he's looking for scoring and for overall talent.

Who can we get?
I could see them making a run at players like Millsap and Monta Ellis, guys that are good scorers but are probably undervalued in the market place.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 11:55:26 AM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257

Who can we get?
I could see them making a run at players like Millsap and Monta Ellis, guys that are good scorers but are probably undervalued in the market place.

Where does Al Jefferson fit on that list?

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 12:00:38 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Not necessarily rebuilding candidate, but a retooling one: Portland.

Aldridge is the linchpin of that roster. If he stays in Portland, then I think they continue to make moves to somehow improve and challenge in the West.

But if Aldridge signs elsewhere, I think there's a lot that could happen. Wes Matthews might not be brought back. Afflalo might opt out for a bigger payday. Robin Lopez could be wooed away by another team. The Blazers might opt to recast the roster around Lillard, McCollum, Batum, and Meyers Leonard.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague