Author Topic: Breaking news: CBS does get angry  (Read 1089 times)

Breaking news: CBS does get angry
« on: April 30, 2015, 08:09:55 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
//"This is one thing that has changed since last year: He does get angry a lot more at halftime," Bradley said. "He will let us know when we aren't doing well. It shows that he cares about everyone, that he just wants us all to be successful.

"But sometimes," Bradley went on, "he doesn't have to let us know, after he yells at us, like, 'I'm sorry, guys ..."'
Hold on. Stevens apologizes for yelling at his players?
"Sometimes he does," Bradley said. "That's just the kind of guy Brad is. He doesn't want us to take it the wrong way. And he doesn't do it every time; but sometimes he does, just to make sure we're all on the same page and we're not looking at it in a negative way. He might even say it after the game, after we win. Like, 'I apologize for yelling at you guys ..."'
And here Bradley did his best imitation of Stevens' smile while raising an enthusiastic thumb up.
"'... but you guys responded the right way!' It's funny. But he is a great guy."//

The full piece has no great insights into the Celtics game but is a fun read anyway:
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/ian_thomsen/04/27/boston-celtics-brad-stevens-continues-to-adjust-to-nba-coaching/index.html?adbid=592759172204253186&adbpl=tw&adbpr=1373313666&cid=nbacomsocial_20150427_44736426&short_code=2vrrq
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:16:41 PM by greece666 »

Re: Breaking news: CBS does get angry
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 09:11:34 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I definitely think if Stevens got knuckle tattoos they would say
GOSH DARN
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 09:33:03 AM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
I definitely think if Stevens got knuckle tattoos they would say
GOSH DARN

I don't know. I think he'd go for the more classic "GEE GOLLY," myself.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 10:29:46 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
That doesn't fit the spacing, though.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.