Author Topic: NBA Playoffs 2015-2016  (Read 173036 times)

Re: NBA Playoffs 2015-2016
« Reply #195 on: May 03, 2016, 12:09:38 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 601
Wow, Webber is ticked off.

Another blown call by the refs to ruin the game. That would've been game over, too. Let's see the NBA explain that one away!

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! He pushed him from out of bounds!

Can't watch -- details??

Ibaka pushed Ginobli inbound.

« Reply #196 on: May 03, 2016, 12:09:56 AM »

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2440
Well the refs hand away another game
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

« Reply #197 on: May 03, 2016, 12:09:56 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2943
Oh my goodness, that is huge. Ibaka straight up pushed Ginobli when he was the one inbounding the ball.

NBA officiating is so effing terrible, and how many calls now have they blown in the last two minutes that cost playoff games?

If I'm Pop I'm raising all sorts of hell about that, especially being RIGHT IN FRONT of the referee... There's going to be some hell to pay there.

« Reply #198 on: May 03, 2016, 12:11:27 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Oh my goodness, that is huge. Ibaka straight up pushed Ginobli when he was the one inbounding the ball.

NBA officiating is so effing terrible, and how many calls now have they blown in the last two minutes that cost playoff games?

If I'm Pop I'm raising all sorts of hell about that, especially being RIGHT IN FRONT of the referee... There's going to be some hell to pay there.

As in, Ginobili was standing out of bounds trying to pass it in and ibaka just pushed hm as he was throwing?

« Reply #199 on: May 03, 2016, 12:12:00 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith

Another blown call by the refs to ruin the game. That would've been game over, too. Let's see the NBA explain that one away!

Can't watch -- details??

7 seconds left. Ibaka imbounding the ball for OKC. Ginobli was pressuring, and Ibaka straight up put his forearm from out of bounds and shoved Ginobli to the ground before he even passed. And it was right in front of the referee. Chris Webber was absolutely ticked off and called out the referees saying they should be held responsible if players are held responsible for their miscues.

This will be a major deal for the NBA to try and handle. There's no excuse why that ref should've missed that.

« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2016, 12:12:10 AM »

Offline Smart457

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 23

The Spurs got the ball. They choked at the end. They had a 3 v 1 and blew it.

No way can you blame the refs. The Spurs blew a great chance at the end.

« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2016, 12:12:18 AM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Bayless will lose his Mind tomorrow haha

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2016, 12:13:52 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Just for the record, it was Waiters, not Ibaka. I've never heard a commentator that angry before. Webber was FUMING.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2016, 12:13:56 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith

Can't watch -- details??

7 seconds left. Ibaka imbounding the ball for OKC. Ginobli was pressuring, and Ibaka straight up put his forearm from out of bounds and shoved Ginobli to the ground before he even passed. And it was right in front of the referee. Chris Webber was absolutely ticked off and called out the referees saying they should be held responsible if players are held responsible for their miscues.

This will be a major deal for the NBA to try and handle. There's no excuse why that ref should've missed that.

Here's the play: https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/727349361785626624

My goodness. I can't wait to hear Silver try and explain this one away. You're going to have conspiracy theories all over the place now. There's absolutely no reason that the ref could've missed that one. It was blatant and right in front of him.

« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2016, 12:14:39 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
Just for the record, it was Waiters, not Ibaka. I've never heard a commentator that angry before. Webber was FUMING.

Oh, my bad. Makes sense. I didn't think Ibaka would do something that stupid. I'm still in shock about that and Webber's rant. lol

« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2016, 12:15:16 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith

Yeah, I can't blame the refs for expecting them to do their jobs  ::)

« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2016, 12:15:48 AM »

Offline Smart457

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 23

Can't watch -- details??

I can see there should be a foul but the refs have swallowed their whistles a ton this playoffs. I like it. Plus the Spurs have only themselves to blame. They benefitted from the no call and blew a 3v1. Green needs to take a few dribbles and make Adams commit instead of throwing that awful pass.

« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2016, 12:16:57 AM »

Offline JOMVP

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 100

That end was a crap fest, real easy not to execute in that situation. Pop is one of the best at drawing up plays and they should have had a clear one to end the game.

I hate Westbrook. His demeanor just screams mini-LeBron.

« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2016, 12:17:13 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

Blew it...or fell victim to a crazy defensive sequence by Steven Adams? Regardless, if a foul is committed, it should be called.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2016, 12:17:38 AM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
I think if you gave Brad the OKC roster they wouldn't look so confused all the time. They played a great game, but they make the same mental mistakes late like there's no coach.