Poll

Who Do You Think Is The Celtics Team MVP?

Kevin Garnett
4 (16.7%)
Ray Allen
13 (54.2%)
Rajon Rondo
2 (8.3%)
Paul Pierce
5 (20.8%)
Kendrick Perkins
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: December 20, 2008, 04:39:43 PM

Author Topic: Celtics team MVP (Poll)  (Read 2221 times)

Celtics team MVP (Poll)
« on: December 15, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »

Offline real hiphop

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 0
Scalabrinie!!!!!!!!!

Re: Celtics team MVP (Poll)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 05:33:45 PM »

Offline I Am A Boston Celtic

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 25
Ray Ray so far, but Pierce, Garnett and even Rondo aren't far behind.

That's what makes watching these blokes play so awesome, it's a team effort night in, night out.

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 05:46:48 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I voted for Ray as I think someone who just watched this years games would look at him as the big reason we are 22-2, however KG and his defensive presence is probably the right answer. He has turned Perk into more of a defensive force. He requires that squad to play hard nosed D which is why we win. Ray is amazing, and I would love for my son to imitate his game more than anyone else other than maybe House, but KG is the reason we have that banner up there. None of the starting 5 are far behind though!

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
It's really not a fair poll for this team.  Picking one out of the 5 is very black and white... not fair to say "Ray Allen" because it denies credit from the others.  If you had enough responders I guess it would play out, but I don't know how you can pick one out of Ray, Pierce, KG, Rondo.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
It's really not a fair poll for this team.  Picking one out of the 5 is very black and white... not fair to say "Ray Allen" because it denies credit from the others.  If you had enough responders I guess it would play out, but I don't know how you can pick one out of Ray, Pierce, KG, Rondo.

With that said, I still took KG.  His defense is too valuable to this team, and he is also a central figure in the offense. 

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 06:02:46 PM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
It's a total TOTAL team effort, but I pointed out Pierce as MVP
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 06:04:56 PM »

Offline Truck Lewis

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 1053
  • Reggie "Truck" Lewis
It is tough to not pick KG because of his influence on D, which elevates everyone else's game so much on both ends of the floor.

Its also tough to ignore paul's unselfish play and clutchness.

Rondo's improved aggressiveness and poise has also coincided with the teams all-around improvement in their play after the first few weeks of the season, but......

Ray Ray has been Mr. Consistency.  His shooting has opened up the entire floor, and has likely benefitted from and aided Rondo's great progress.  

If i could, i'd pick all 4 for mvp,,,but if i have to single out just one, i'll take Walter Ray Allen
Looking for a Sig designer....obviously i will be greatful with tps.

Looking for a Wire - Rondo theme....PM with ideas and I'll tp

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 06:28:27 PM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108
I like Ray and his shooting but I am going to go defense which is what the teams calling cards is. KG gets my vote.