Author Topic: Rondo on Allen  (Read 12368 times)

Rondo on Allen
« on: July 05, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »

Offline rondofor3

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 9
I live in Louisville and was at "Camp Rondo" earlier today where he had a Q&A session with the kids.

The question was: "Do you think Ray Allen will be back?"

Response: "I don't know, we got Jason Terry now so we are okay."

Follow up question: "Would you be upset if Ray Allen got Traded?"

Response: "No."

Disappointing that their relationship is so sour.

Re: Rondo on Allen
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
I live in Louisville and was at "Camp Rondo" earlier today where he had a Q&A session with the kids.

well..that pretty much tells a lot of the story...Jet is a great addition...but they need to secure ray, pietrus or someone else in addition

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 03:28:41 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
If he actually said this, that really stinks.

Another sign of Rondo's immaturity and not being able to put aside his personal feelings for the good of the team. Danny, Doc and hence "the team" are making a big push to get Ray back. Rondo's statements undermine those efforts and weaken us and strengthen our mortal enemy.

If he really said this in public, I am all for signing Ray and cashing in on Rondo.

EDIT: This isn't the first time crap like this has happened with Rondo. Remember the rift in the Cs locker room between the vets and the young guys:Rondo, Baby, Perk?

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 03:29:59 PM »

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Edit
Don't attack other posters.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:31:51 PM by Fafnir »

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 03:33:03 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Is anyone really falling for this. Think people!! He said "earlier today"... you think if RR said something this big this would be our first time hearing it lol??? Come on now...
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »

Offline rondofor3

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 9
Is anyone really falling for this. Think people!! He said "earlier today"... you think if RR said something this big this would be our first time hearing it lol??? Come on now...

The only people that were there were kids and parents.

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 03:37:09 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

Who was asking those hard hitting questions?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 03:39:34 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I will point out two things:

1. Camp Rondo is indeed going on right now in Louisville

2. rondofor3 appears to be from louisvile based on his own statements, nothing I've seen contradicts this,

Doubt if you want, I know I am skeptical of all of these type of reports. But no accusations or attacks on other posters will be tolerated.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 03:39:53 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

So none of the parents said anything to any1 when they left about it... I highly doubt only one person out of the bunch would say anything. That's just too big to be held in by people...
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 03:40:35 PM »

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Ok I'm sorry I got put in to time out for act like Tommy, I guess I can't question the source of this so I'm going chill/ out so I don't receive a life long band from the greatest blogging site. Now since I apologize can I have a Tommy point. This Ray Allen mess got me tense Mr. Blog site editor...,,,

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 03:41:14 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

So none of the parents said anything to any1 when they left about it... I highly doubt only one person out of the bunch would say anything. That's just too big to be held in by people...
Hence him coming here and posting about it, that'd be saying something wouldn't it?

I highly doubt if this event happened we'd hear about it any other way than over the internet.

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »

Offline jgod213

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 300

On the contrary, i think this is Rondo just trying to skirt the issue.  He has no interest in getting into this conversation.  This isn't newsworthy really.

DKC Utah Jazz
http://tinyurl.com/kqjb3cv

Starters:   Bledsoe-Gordon-Hayward-Patterson-Favors  | 6th-Kanter
Reserves: Warren-Hardaway-Plumlee-Larkin-Evans-Mbakwe-Huestis-Hummel-Calathes

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

yea, pardon me if i take this completely unsubstantiated account with a grain of salt. What kid would ask these questions at a basketball camp?

Also how do you have knowledge of what was asked if only kid's and parents were there? If this had been on camera or recorded somewhere it would be everywhere by now.

I put zero stock in this report, it's so unrealistic.

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 03:44:09 PM »

Offline Brendan

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 72
Ok I'm sorry I got put in to time out for act like Tommy, I guess I can't question the source of this so I'm going chill/ out so I don't receive a life long band from the greatest blogging site. Now since I apologize can I have a Tommy point. This Ray Allen mess got me tense Mr. Blog site editor...,,,

I gave you one. It can take a lot of guts to apologize on an anonymous internet message board. :)

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 03:44:14 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

Hence him coming here and posting about it, that'd be saying something wouldn't it?

I highly doubt if this event happened we'd hear about it any other way than over the internet.

Right but that's the exact reason I put no stock in it. It's a completely unsubstantiated internet report. until i see it reported/ a video or audio sample pops up, it's just KROTOR 2.0
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion