Author Topic: Terrence Williams & E'Twaun Moore  (Read 1716 times)

Terrence Williams & E'Twaun Moore
« on: March 19, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I feel like they're pretty similar in a few aspects of the game. They can shoot the three and get a few rebounds every so often. Both can handle the ball decently and they both wear 55. Looking alike doesn't help the cause.

I always think of 'Twaun when I see Williams. Now, let's get a big game from TWill! I feel he could have a big game in the playoffs a la Nate.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:19:18 PM by CelticConcourse »
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: Terrence Williams & E'Twaune Moore
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:46:55 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
I would take T-Will over E'Twaun anyday.

T-Will has the tools to be dominant on both ends of the floor. He's ultra athletic, can penetrate, has good court vision and can defend. He can't shoot like Moore though but I think Williams is the better player.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:47:09 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Terrence Williams weakness is that he can't shoot. E'twaun Moore is a solid shooter.

E'twuan Moore almost didn't make it into the league because of a lack of athleticism. Terrence Williams is an elite athlete.

Etwaun Moore's handles are decent for a shoot guard. Terrence Williams has enough handles to play the point.

... and they don't look a like at all.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 05:52:38 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green
Terrence Williams weakness is that he can't shoot. E'twaun Moore is a solid shooter.

E'twuan Moore almost didn't make it into the league because of a lack of athleticism. Terrence Williams is an elite athlete.

Etwaun Moore's handles are decent for a shoot guard. Terrence Williams has enough handles to play the point.

Well, skin tone is similar, physiques pretty similar, and number is same, so I keep thinking back to Moore
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 06:30:37 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

Well, skin tone is similar, physiques pretty similar, and number is same, so I keep thinking back to Moore

Physique? Not even close, Twill is ultra athletic and muscular, E-twaun is skinny.

Skin tone, maybe, but we wouldnt know for sure, twill is covered in tattoos.

Moore is a better shooter than Twill, but Twill is a better passer/playmaker.

The only thing similar is the number 55.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 06:43:02 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

Physique? Not even close, Twill is ultra athletic and muscular, E-twaun is skinny.

Skin tone, maybe, but we wouldnt know for sure, twill is covered in tattoos.

Moore is a better shooter than Twill, but Twill is a better passer/playmaker.

The only thing similar is the number 55.

Ok, maybe my mind just WANTS T-Will to be Moore again. I miss that kid
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]

Re: Terrence Williams & E'Twaun Moore
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 08:01:12 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Don't worry, man. People are trying to act like you are crazy in saying two black guys are similar looking. I get it - they certainly aren't polar opposites...but I do agree that the most similar thing about them is their number. Hopefully TWill can have more of an impact that Moore...

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4019/terrence-williams

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6460/etwaun-moore
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:08:20 PM by jambr380 »

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Don't worry, man. People are trying to act like you are crazy in saying two black guys are similar looking. I get it - they certainly aren't polar opposites...but I do agree that the most similar thing about them is their number. Hopefully TWill can have more of an impact that Moore...

Wow. They really look nothing alike. Moore is actually pretty charismatic looking. He must like the road trips.

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 08:38:26 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

Wow. They really look nothing alike. Moore is actually pretty charismatic looking. He must like the road trips.

They look similar to me from the top-down view, but I feel you ;D Apologies for any unintended consequences!

Height isn't different by much, I suppose. Number really catches me... 55 is synonymous with Moore in my head.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 08:53:36 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

They look similar to me from the top-down view, but I feel you ;D Apologies for any unintended consequences!

Height isn't different by much, I suppose. Number really catches me... 55 is synonymous with Moore in my head.

When I see the 55 in green it reminds me of another Williams, Eric Williams. Lol