Author Topic: Rest of the schedule  (Read 425 times)

Rest of the schedule
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:23:39 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
We have a relatively easy schedule remaining. NY is slumping and Brooklyn has an 8-game road trip. We need to pull ahead NOW. We also have a nice stretch on April 1, 3, 5, 7 (MIN, CLE, DET, WAS). If we want the third seed, we need all four of those wins. Not easy at all with the way we play lottery teams. I say those four are our must-wins of the season.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Re: Rest of the schedule
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 02:38:24 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
we've had close games with washington (although, i think 1 of those games, crawford served us -- hopefully he'll want some revenge)
we've been blown out by detroit twice
minnesota...idk
cleveland has been close

I think we need a win streak. Need to get to 20 wins without Rondo before we get to 10 losses.

dont forget we have this road trip coming up...and we suck on those.

Re: Rest of the schedule
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 03:20:03 PM »

Offline MVPPierceNoJoke

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
we've had close games with washington (although, i think 1 of those games, crawford served us -- hopefully he'll want some revenge)
we've been blown out by detroit twice
minnesota...idk
cleveland has been close

I think we need a win streak. Need to get to 20 wins without Rondo before we get to 10 losses.

dont forget we have this road trip coming up...and we suck on those.

I think that after last night we got our swagger back and I don't think the road is going to be a problem for here on out. Im thinking a 3-0 roadie, 2-1 at the worse