Author Topic: You guys agree or disagree.....  (Read 448 times)

You guys agree or disagree.....
« on: February 16, 2019, 07:17:22 PM »

Offline TheReaLPuba

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
...it takes a special and disciplined personality to play here in Boston.

The superstars of today don’t want to play here. They can’t play here. And it’s not because they don’t have the talent or skill.

They just don’t have the makeup.

They can’t check their egos at door and they don’t want the pressure of Celtics History over their heads.

C’s need players who bleed green, respect basketball history, and aren’t self-absorbed.

They need guys like IT, Pierce, KG, Tommy, and Scal....they need old-school type of talent.

Re: You guys agree or disagree.....
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 07:27:20 PM »

Offline C3LTSF4N

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 41
Yeah it takes a certain mentality to play in our system.  Just like the Patriots and just like the Spurs.  I disagree that superstars don’t want to play here.  Kyrie immediately bought in.  We hit a few bumps this season and the media blows it out of the water, even though we had the best record since thanksgiving a week ago.  The media got on Kyrie’s nerves and because of the way he verbally responded “kyrie doesn’t like Boston” shot across the world.  It’s bs and not true.  Al came here.  I think Durant was close.  IT wanted to stay and come back.  KG loved it here.  Pierce always loved it here. 

We’re fine.  I think we trade for Davis this summer and he likes it here.