Author Topic: Cowherd: KD to the Knicks is 100% done, he’s made calls to other players  (Read 3020 times)

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549
Guys do recruit during playoffs though, right? Draymond to KD, Iguodala to Golden State etc.
Durant also isn't playing and presumably not practicing either.  In other words, lots of downtime for him.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Whenever I hear a talking head or opinion host like Cowherd, or Broussard, or Stephen A, make a statement I always question it. They have different motivations to someone like Wojnarowski or Charania, who are real journalists who have real sources and who have reputations at stake when it comes to breaking news.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Pretty sure this would fall under the tampering category considering he's still under contract with the Warriors.

At some point, doesn't either Adam Silver or a league office official need to step in and shoot these "reports" down as irresponsible and senseless speculation and mention that it's hurting the integrity of the NBA? Or does the NBA just love all the click baits and attention the league is receiving?

There's literally no other league in sports where you hear "rumors" of an impending free agent under contract with a current team going to another team and "calling guys to join him."

This is getting silly.

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Take Colin Cowherd, Stephen A. Smith, Max Kellerman, Shannon Sharpe, and Skip Bayless reporting/speculations with a grain of salt.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
LOL.

Basically, "I just spoke to Jared Dudley"
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.