Author Topic: For the aweseome Jets fans  (Read 2439 times)

For the aweseome Jets fans
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:41:35 AM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2535585-sheldon-richardson-arrested-after-going-143-mph-latest-details-on-jets-dt

After trolling the Pats at training camp and taking even more shots than normal after the off season, the big mouth Jets get one back in their face. Putting a 12 y/o in danger was certainly some type of icing on the penalty cake.

Up and coming Richardson (2014 Pro bowl) will likely become another failed Jets attempt to be something.

Have to say, I've heard from three different team sources (not on Jets) and all said they think Richardson will never play another NFL down.

I'm a Celtics fan first, then the Pats but the Jets and their fans are worse than any NBA team and their fans. Serves them right.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

Re: For the aweseome Jets fans
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 09:50:37 AM »

Offline CelticsFan166

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 133
Let the Jets fans amuse themselves with these silly games. After all, that sign was the only banner they've flown in 50 years   ;D

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 10:07:32 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
it's ok, we'll destroy them during the season.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 10:31:37 AM »

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777
Who is the other driver? This is certainly conduct detrimental to the image of the league. What if the other driver also going that fast, but who got away, is also an NFL or even Jets employee/player? Better get Williams' phone to find out who else is involved. Suspend him extra if he doesn't turn it over. Suspend him extra if he doesn't cooperate in naming the other driver.

#Iwasn'tsracingIwasjustlategate

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Who is the other driver? This is certainly conduct detrimental to the image of the league. What if the other driver also going that fast, but who got away, is also an NFL or even Jets employee/player? Better get Williams' phone to find out who else is involved. Suspend him extra if he doesn't turn it over. Suspend him extra if he doesn't cooperate in naming the other driver.

Best one I saw yesterday was #FastandFuriousGate

Richardson is an absolute moron on so many levels here.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 10:35:54 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I thought the plane thing was pretty inspired, myself.

Particularly since Jets fans are not exactly noted for their cunning and guile.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 11:41:56 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

Best one I saw yesterday was #FastandFuriousGate

Richardson is an absolute moron on so many levels here.

He lives his life a quarter mile at a time, what do you expect?
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 11:57:01 AM »

Offline celticsfan8591

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
So if Brady got a 4 game suspension for probably being generally aware that footballs might have been deflated, nothing short of a lifetime ban is acceptable for this right?