Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80355 times)

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
WOW Kevin's Dad  now has 999 TPs on 9 posts. Move aside Roy H we have a new TP King, well Queen Consort in this case.

You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Funniest thread ever!!!!!

But I have a hard time believing the OP is for real. Nobody can be that silly. Can they?

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
On another note. I had the misfortune of finding out the basement in my apartment building flooded with sewage this morning. Servepro is down there now pumping it out, while the landlord was at least cool enough to put all the tenants in building up at the Days Inn.

Anyways, I imagine my basement is what Cleveland smells like. Raw sewage.

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
For those of you who doubt my message board credentials, please allow me to share with you my posting resume.

1997-1999: Ultima Online Message Boards. I was the first poster to have over 2,000 posts in a single day, as well as ranking number one overall with 417,826 posts. I was banned in early 1999 after sleeping with the moderators wife.

1999-2009: Indians.com Message Boards. I was the most well liked and respected poster. I once dated 6 different women in the Cleveland area at once, from the site. I held a daily post during the season called Kevin Dasd's predicts. I would predict the EXACT score of the Indians game at an alarming 78.9%.

2003-2007: World of Warcraft Message Boards: I once started a thread that had a North American message board record of 1,987,384 replies. The moderators were asked by Blizzard entertainment to delete the thread to save bandwidth. I demanded an apology and when it never came I retired from their forums.

2003-2005: Cavs.com Message boards. Cavs.com is the most over moderated board I have ever been a part of. A poster with my sense of flare and style was not long. I got banned in 2005 when I demand the Cavaliers not re-sign Zydrunas Ilgauskas--calling him a Lithuanian Oaf.

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt it necessary to make my return.

-Dasd
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:38:51 PM by Kevin_Dasd »
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
Respect. It's not only something I deserve...

It's something I demand.
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2933
For those of you who doubt my message board credentials, please allow me to share with you my posting resume.

1997-1999: Ultima Online Message Boards. I was the first poster to have over 2,000 posts in a single day, as well as ranking number one overall with 417,826 posts. I was banned in early 1999 after sleeping with the moderators wife.

1999-2009: Indians.com Message Boards. I was the most well liked and respected poster. I once dated 6 different women in the Cleveland area at once, from the site. I held a daily post during the season called Kevin Dasd's predicts. I would predict the EXACT score of the Indians game at an alarming 78.9%.

2003-2007: World of Warcraft Message Boards: I once started a thread that had a North American message board record of 1,987,384 replies. The moderators were asked by Blizzard entertainment to delete the thread to save bandwidth. I demanded an apology and when it never came I retired from their forums.

2003-2005: Cavs.com Message boards. Cavs.com is the most over moderated board I have ever been a part of. A poster with my sense of flare and style was not long. I got banned in 2005 when I demand the Cavaliers not re-sign Zydrunas Ilgauskas--calling him a Lithuanian Oaf.

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to a club or bar without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt I necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

Offline LatterDayCelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 171
  • Community Text
Quietly wondering what one Cavs fan could possibly throw at us that we haven't faced from Lakers, Knicks, or even Heat fans.
Banner 18 please 😍

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to a club or bar without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt I necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

lol just watched that guy yesterday on the history channel. He's pretty out there with his alien conspiracies.

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215

It's something I demand.
Your own city 'message board members' do not even respect you. So why would you expect to get ours?

Offline outflip50

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11

It's something I demand.

Well call me impressed ... NOT! You get no respect here, it is earned. I'll  bet you are so bad you could pick a dead mans nose or squeeze a booger out Georges nose if you sat on a quarter. Sorry but, all you are here is another lame troll posting from moms basement.

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt it necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

Amongst all your accomplishments, I can't get myself to respect a clearly delusional narcissist. I don't know what's wrong with me...

EDIT: But if you want, you can have my pity!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:05:30 PM by MJohnnyboy »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

It's something I demand.

ftfy
I'm bitter.

Offline Adelaide Celt

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 206

It's something I demand.

How on earth can we possibly respect you when you make such glaring errors as leaving Kendrick Perkins off your Championship experience players list and worst of all, leaving Matthew Dellavedova off your great role players list!?

Before that I was all ready to bow down and give you the respect you demand, then you revealed yourself to be totally unworthy.

Your Poster Of The Year awards might command attention from the ladies in your upmarket Ohio nightclubs (and moderator's wives) but they don't count for anything around here buddy.

Just so you know though, the Celticsblog forum's own Poster Of The Year award is given to the poster with the best post to Tommy Point ratio. Your name is already being inscribed on the trophy.

With all these Poster Of The Year awards you're getting, pretty soon you won't have any room left in your trophy cabinet. Maybe you should call Dan Gilbert and ask if you can use the Cavaliers' one, plenty of space in there.
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
You are some kind of internet ninja, because every forum you've ever been on has unceremoniously forgotten you and your every track has been erased.

I need to know something, Kevin's dad, before I can trust you.

I need to know that you aren't going to leave again.

I need to know you will be here.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 03:55:26 PM by sofutomygaha »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

mods, btw, you have to hook us up with the reveal before the fedora vanishes. How many burners have been registered this week just to tommy-point our new friend?