Author Topic: Do you have a “second team”?  (Read 4402 times)

Re: Do you have a “second team”?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2021, 03:52:35 PM »

Offline ManchesterCelticsFan

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 34
Nowadays I usually only have the time to watch the Celtics but I may catch some sporadic holiday/xmas or playoff games between other teams. I agree with the notion that my second favorite team is any team playing the LA Lakers.

I used to enjoy watching twin towers TD/DR posterize the Pitino Celtics full court press back when the Celtics weren't expected to do much. I enjoyed watching 90's Seattle Supersonic (the best NBA team name) teams with Kemp/Payton/Shremf blow us out also. I liked the Reggie Miller Pacers, Stockton to Malone Jazz. I would watch teams previously mentioned play each other, especially in the playoffs.

Nowadays,  theres too much 3 pointers but Zion Williamson the other day was a joy to watch with his great low post moves. I should watch more Pelican games.

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2021, 04:15:49 PM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
If you like seeing a skilled big, I recommend Jokic. So many shots and passes, great, crafty finisher.!

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2021, 05:10:31 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
 Anyone who plays the Lakers in the playoffs
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2021, 06:35:58 PM »

Offline Hoopvortex

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 164
Heat, Raps; Dubs and Spurs even though they suck right now. Popovich and especially Nurse are the most out-of-the-box coaches in the league, even while they get the most out of their teams.

I can watch any NBA game and enjoy it.
'I was proud of Marcus Smart. He did a great job of keeping us together. He might not get credit for this game, but the pace that he played at, and his playcalling, some of the plays that he called were great. We obviously have to rely on him, so I’m definitely looking forward to Marcus leading this team in that role.' - Jaylen Brown, January 2021