Author Topic: If the Celtics stay put for the most part  (Read 2790 times)

Re: If the Celtics stay put for the most part
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
The latest DraftExpress Mock has them select Chriss, Prince, Diall.  That's an interesting three selections.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 11:12:44 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
The latest DraftExpress Mock has them select Chriss, Prince, Diall.  That's an interesting three selections.
I dont like Chriss at 3, but I like Prince and Diallo at 16 and 23.

Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 11:19:00 AM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
If Danny feels like there is no clear cut number three then I could see him taking Brown.  Adds some depth behind Crowder, huge upside if he develops well under CBS, and fits Danny's love of gritty defensive players.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if we drafted Brown at 3.

Personally I don't even know what to expect.  Danny and Brad see more than any of us and I have a feeling they are on the same page as to what is needed.

We won't have to wait much longer to find out.

I've been on the Jaylen Brown bandwagon ever since it came to town, but I hear what the OP is saying. If Danny decides Brown is our guy, and he drifts to say pick #8, then we should look to trade down and get another asset out of it, seeing as there is no clear-cut BPA at 3.

Otherwise, I like Hield and Murray for guards, and Chriss for a big.

-biggs  ;D
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 11:21:48 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
The issue with drafting is unless there is a top talent that is going to come in right away you are really stuck picking from kids and based on potential.    I don't think there is anyone in this draft where we are going be like oh we missed that guy.  There is talent though. 

If DA can trade this pick I think he would if he can get a star player.  I think we can get close to that with this pick but we are going to have to wait.