Author Topic: Michael Scarn: Threat Level Midnight  (Read 4599 times)

Michael Scarn: Threat Level Midnight
« on: April 06, 2011, 04:51:42 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 4
I usually dont watch tv shows when they actually air, so last night I caught the newest episode of the office and Michael finally proposed to Holly. I love that show so much, Steve Correll does such a great job of making you feel the shame and embarassment that character goes through every week, I know its just a show but i'm happy for him lol

Sucks that he's leaving the show, but i'm glad they didnt decide to end his character on a really negative, embarassing, soul-crushing moment :P
Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

Re: Michael Scarn: Threat Level Midnight
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
My wife and I are still singing the song from the end of the "Threat Level Midnight" episode.

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:21:22 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
My wife and I are still singing the song from the end of the "Threat Level Midnight" episode.
lol I still find myself singing hunters love song from the double date episode.
Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:39 PM »

Offline jimmehx

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 166
That episode was one of the best episodes of any TV show I have ever seen. It was absolutely hilarious.

I like that they're going for broke with the show now. Not holding back til next season.

"Uhhh... Wife makes chicken..." - Brian Scalabrine 2007.

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
I usually dont watch tv shows when they actually air, so last night I caught the newest episode of the office and Michael finally proposed to Holly. I love that show so much, Steve Correll does such a great job of making you feel the shame and embarassment that character goes through every week, I know its just a show but i'm happy for him lol

Sucks that he's leaving the show, but i'm glad they didnt decide to end his character on a really negative, embarassing, soul-crushing moment :P

It almost makes you feel glad that he's leaving because his character is doing it for a reason that you are pulling for so badly
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 05:30:17 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
That episode was one of the best episodes of any TV show I have ever seen. It was absolutely hilarious.

I like that they're going for broke with the show now. Not holding back til next season.
Yea, that St Paulie Girl sign made an appearance in the proposal episode too.

The scene where michael shows everyone his "flat screen" ..... priceless. "sometimes I just stand here and watch it for hours" lol

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 06:13:08 PM »

Offline WBrownTrophy

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Thanks Red
"The Office" actually has quite a few people from Massachusetts, its pretty cool:

Steve Carell (Michael): Concord, MA
John Krasinski (Jim): Newton, MA
BJ Novak (Ryan): Newton, MA
Mindy Kaling (Kelly): Cambridge, MA
Nancy Carell (Carol, Michael's ex and Steve Carell's wife in real life): Cohasset, MA

With such a strong MA presence, it makes the show even better :)
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology."
                                   -Red Auerbach